Author Topic: Summer 2012.  (Read 5822 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Summer 2012.
« on: May 04, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »
Today Friday May 4th is the 'official' start to the summer season here on Corfu and in Agios Stefanos, the sun is shining, the sky is blue and its a lovely mild day with temps around 24c with a slight breeze.  I can hear the planes in the distance overhead as the first charters approach. 

Wishing everyone a very happy summer 2012 and looking forward to meeting lots of new visitors as well as our regular guests once again this summer.

See you soon..... 8)

Offline katmc1

• View Profile
Re: Summer 2012.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 02:01:07 PM »
I want to do walks all over san stefano and surrounding countryside does anyone want to employ me.I just need a roof over my head and food and water.Oh and the occasional mythos. Thank you ...Katrina Mcgregor message me if you are interested.... Please.

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 02:46:53 PM »
Well Lesley, it's seven weeks to the day for me and the wife.  Can't wait!  Where are you based/work Lesley?

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 12:09:01 PM »
Rod we live up in Avliotes and look forward to the summer as its then just a short drive down to Agios Stefanos. Hope to meet you both  :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 05:39:32 PM »
We would like to wish all the businesses in SS a great Summer. We arrive 31st August and can't wait to see everyone again. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 06:23:19 PM »
Yes agreed Jules - we will support the businesses as much as we can - that's why we go there!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni