Author Topic: Has Thomsons dropped Tsaros Apartments ?  (Read 50383 times)

Offline Chrissie49

• View Profile
Has Thomsons dropped Tsaros Apartments ?
« on: May 03, 2012, 07:00:57 PM »
Hello All

Just been looking for next year 2013 to return to SS to the Tsaros Apartments which in the past we have booked with,  Thomsons but can not find it anywhere even tho when put in the apartments nothing is comming back is it a case of fully booked up already or is  Tsaros is no longer with Thomsons,
Would love to know as we do want to return to SS.
Hoping some one can help.
Chrissie

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Has Thomsons dropped Tsaros Apartments ?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
No still with Thomson- we booked through them and go in a week. You do have to book VERY early to get in here as they are very popular, and I see many weeks are fully booked. We have found we need to book in one year for the next year in order to get the weeks we need.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/greece/corfu/san-stefanos/apartments/tsaros-apartments.html
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:34:14 PM by swedebasher »
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 08:12:19 PM »
I had noticed that Chrissie on this year but not on next year perhaps just taking private bookings sure someone on here will know

Offline sheenaandpeter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 12:15:51 AM »
We have had the same problem trying to book for Rose Gardens for 2013, after lots of calls to Thomson head office it seems that some properties have not been loaded on to the website yet. We were told they would be loaded on 26/05/2012...Tsaros is probably the same!
Hope this helps!

Offline Chrissie49

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 12:24:25 AM »
Hello All

A bit of a catch up Just found out from Thomsons that there will not be doing Tsaros Apartments next year so if wanting to book best so it direct shame really 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 01:15:22 AM »
Rose Garden is avaialble on Holiday Hypermaeket which is part of TUI
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 09:44:52 AM »
Rose Garden is avaialble on Holiday Hypermaeket which is part of TUI

Is that related to Compare the Meerkat.com x x x

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »

Is that related to Compare the Meerkat.com x x x

Here I go again. Really must spell check before I post lol :-[
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline sheenaandpeter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 11:08:59 AM »
Don't believe what they tell you at Thomsons!! We were told thr Rose Gardens was dropped for next year too...eventually we found out that they are not launching the Greece Brochure until 26.05.2012 and the holidays won't be on the website until then. Tsaros is in the same brochure I think!
We have managed to get booked at Rose Gardens now for 2013 with Holiday Hypermarket so it may be worth trying them maybe.

Offline holidaylover10

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
I have a holiday booked at the Tsaros for the end of August with Thomsons,  Have emailed the Tsaros with a room request twice now once last week and once about 3 months ago and never got a reply to either. Thomson still do not have the Tsaros available for next year on the website so i assume they have been dropped. Perhaps there is a problem between the Tsaros and Thomsons and that is why i have had no response to my emails.

Offline sheenaandpeter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »
Rose gardens isn't on the website either but it is definitely not dropped. Not sure about Tsaros though as they are not being sold by Holiday Hypermarket either :(

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 08:02:56 PM »
There is no problem with Tsaros and Thomson, but Thanassis cannot read English and relies on his wife Christina (I think), who has her hands full with the twins. He has been told he is coming out in a brochure in July, BUT there is something going on at Thomson that I am aware of following emails to me from Crawley, and when Thanassis and I get something definitive then I will post here.  Also it might not be a bad idea to express your utter annoyance at the current inability to book for 2013 by sending emails to pretravelservices@thomson.co.uk , because the more that get sent the better ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:46:21 PM by swedebasher »

Offline abbo

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 12:44:25 PM »
It would be completely illogical for Thomsons to drop Tsaros. As mentioned it is massively popular, and imho the best accomodation in SanStef (sorry Christina xx).

I know its safe money, but Thannassis would cream it in in private hires if Thomsons were dumb enough to do that.

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 01:29:54 PM »
Crawley has once again told me that the Tsaros will not be offered in 2013, but STILL Thanassis does not know anything about it. Watch this space ::)

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 02:40:26 PM »
Bump.... Have just had an email from Crawley and they state definitely that Thomson will NOT be using the Tsaros in 2013. What is more they say that the 'hotelier' and resort team are aware of this, yet as late as this weekend Thanassis tells me that he would hear in around two weeks!! This is bad news for him as he now will have to soldier on by booking direct. Bye bye Thomson you have lost a lot of regular customers!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:01:24 PM by swedebasher »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni