Author Topic: Your feedback required.  (Read 9956 times)

Offline Cerys

• Global Moderator
  • SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Your feedback required.
« on: April 21, 2012, 01:03:02 PM »
Hi all! The season is fast approaching and we are all getting ready to greet our first arrivals and many more there after. For those of you who visited last year, did you pick up the village summer newspaper? We had such great feedback from our first edition of Sun, Sea & ...San Stef that we decided to go ahead and create one for 2012 also. It includes articles about the local area, culture, places of interest, handy hints and tips and much much more! The paper is almost complete but I was hoping to include some feedback from you about San Stefanos in general i.e the location, the atmosphere, why you love San Stefanos etc. in a section called Kind Words From You. I'm looking for short, sweet reviews to include. If you have any feedback for last years newspaper these comments would also be appreciated. Thank you in advance and as soon as the paper is ready I will post it online. Feel free to post your feedback in this section, I can only choose a few but all comments are welcome!
Cerys.

don

Re: Your feedback required.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 11:28:17 PM »
Showed a copy to a guy at work. He was so impressed with San Stef through looking at the newletter that he has booked to stay at Margarita's in may.

Offline Mary and Geoff

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 09:26:15 AM »
Hi Cerys we have been coming to San Stefanos since 1995 sometimes 2 or 3 times a year, the things that bring us back are friendliness of the locals the laid back life of the village and it's people. It gets into your blood it's like an addiction, we love everything about the place. Friends ask why we keep coming back simple answer is we found paradise.
Mary and Geoff

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 12:34:59 PM »
It's also more than just a holiday as you meet up with old friends and make new ones as well.  and of course all the locals make it special with open friendliness to everyone. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 11:10:12 PM »
It's also more than just a holiday as you meet up with old friends and make new ones as well.  and of course all the locals make it special with open friendliness to everyone. :)

Less of the OLD young Jules x

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 12:29:23 AM »
Agios Stefanos slowly beguiles you.  The beauty of the place and the people, the shimmering shades of the turquoise sea; the space on the huge beach (no matter when in the season); the warmth of the sun; the smell of the food; the view of the islands and Albania.  The pace is relaxed where each day the stresses of a busy life is shed. What more could you want from the perfect holiday? 

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 02:17:58 AM »
I started writing a novelette last year in Agios Stephanos, a lot of it set on Corfu and Ag Stef. It was published in December 2011 and is being reprinted in "The year's best science fiction," out in July 2012. Why? In all my world travels as a writer I have never found anywhere as friendly and relaxing. Been back, been back again, and coming back again in 2012. Must be something in the water - but that's another story.

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 12:38:23 PM »
Science fiction Jimbo??? Aliens in SS?
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 01:44:39 PM »
I started writing a novelette last year in Agios Stephanos, a lot of it set on Corfu and Ag Stef. It was published in December 2011 and is being reprinted in "The year's best science fiction," out in July 2012. Why? In all my world travels as a writer I have never found anywhere as friendly and relaxing. Been back, been back again, and coming back again in 2012. Must be something in the water - but that's another story.

Something in the water or something in the Mythos Jimbo?

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »
The aliens are in this forum. Not all SF has aliens, unlike this forum! No - there are no aliens. No frogs, black dogs, or mysterious buildings. Just a body and some dancing and a film location.

For the remaining 13,892 words you'll have to buy the book!

don

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 10:56:52 PM »
Good book but when can you autograph my copy Jimbo?

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni