Author Topic: Ryanair  (Read 6484 times)

Offline IrisG

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Ryanair
« on: December 02, 2011, 02:00:30 PM »
I see from this morning's paper that Ryanair will be flying from Glasgow
Prestwick to Corfu from next summer.The article says that seats go on sale today,
but so far there's nothing on the website.
This will open up lots of possibilities for Scots travellers, so I hope it's true!

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Ryanair
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 06:02:14 PM »
Yip, spotted that. Need to do the sums now. Been ages since I flew from Shell Suit Bob International.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »
Just got an alert, great news and at long last for our Scottish visitors to price up......the link is www.ryanair.com/en/new-routes starting end of March goes on sale from 5pm UK time I believe...... The www.ryanair.com site at mo shows the route but no prices but it must only be hours/days........all the best folks......., also a Leeds Bradford flight to Corfu starting

Offline SANDY

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 10:09:26 PM »
also east midlands

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 10:33:42 PM »
All good news going forward.......

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »
£750 return for family of 3 flying out 19/7 returning 2/8.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 09:29:09 PM »
.......and links into reduced train fares to the airport, on the website with links so every little helps!!!!!!!! It's a lot cheaper for you guys, than a flight in the winter for us here to go to/from Corfu via Athens (Not even a direct flight to anywhere in UK in December, January and Feb) and now with Ryan starting flights for us and you as we ex pats can now travel starting as early as March 5th, so with the last direct this summer being 29th November it now means we are only cut off from loved ones for a few months....thank you Ryan and of course followed by Easyjet who start end of March........... Now all we need to do is book some Travelodges................. I can now afford to visit UK and my loved ones at long last!!!!! (Of course I do have family who house me, but when I want to really visit and explore UK I need hotel rooms, hence the Travel lodge remark)........

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni