Author Topic: easy jet  (Read 15414 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
easy jet
« on: November 17, 2011, 01:23:54 AM »
hi all just to let you know i emailed ej today to see when they are to release sept flights, and the reply is june 2012, if anyone like me has already booked the flight out i thought i would let you know, cheers ann

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: easy jet
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 11:28:34 PM »
That's strange!

Ejet flights for September 2012 from Bristol to all destinations were released last Thursday afternoon.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
I had an email this morning showing upto end of September flight deals so did a check and on sale until end of September I found London Gatwick and Luton, the Manchester was only still showing untill beg of Septmber at mo, sure it cant be too long though for these too.

Happy to email you the link.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »
hi lesley, i did send an email back to ej yesterday got a reply to say to check the timetables, no mention of june, and i also recieved same as you this morning but no manchester,we are waiting to book our rooms, this time last year we were all booked up . xx

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 02:01:34 AM »
What's the problem, Easyjet website shows flights to Corfu from Manchester and back again from June to September 2012, i.e. out on 1st June 2012 = £180.99, back on 1st Sept 2012 = £178.26 (but no return flights yet from 2nd Sept onwards)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:05:05 AM by Waspman »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 11:11:09 PM »
I would book the out flight now, and the room, and check the EJ site every few days, even daily, until you can book the return.
Don did this earlier in the year, with out problems and the flights are generally cheaper when they first release the dates each time.
Plenty of airlines to return on anyway, so no need to worry!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 02:11:31 PM »
Agree Tony thats what my sister did one airline out and a different back and it worked out a good price too.

don

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »
We quite often fly a different airline each way. Always worked out cheaper too!
It enabled us to get all 6 days I was off work last Xmas or we'd have missed our annual meal with Peter and Lesley. We've also managed 20, 18, 17 and 9 day holidays through doing this.
Next year we've booked 15 days as flights are better timed..

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:29:42 PM by don »

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 04:34:47 PM »
at this moment the cheapest flights back are 200 plus each, cant book the accom because we dont know how how many nights we are staying, back in june it wasnt that much of a gap before they released july& august, at these prices we would be cheaper to book a package.

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 11:57:09 PM »
Ahhhh, old rip-off easyjet!

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 04:34:21 AM »
hi all happy to say booked my return flight with ej more expensive than out , but still cheaper than tc xx

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 12:17:39 AM »
We quite often fly a different airline each way. Always worked out cheaper too!
It enabled us to get all 6 days I was off work last Xmas or we'd have missed our annual meal with Peter and Lesley. We've also managed 20, 18, 17 and 9 day holidays through doing this. Next year we've booked 15 days as flights are better timed..

Actually, that is a great idea to check out different airlines for Corfu, as well, including a one-way Thomson or TC flight, occasionally it works out.

Offline Gillywoo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 11:33:24 PM »
The Easyjet Flights from Manchester to Corfu in October 2012 are now available.

I had already booked the September flight out but just booked my return in October for £90 each including 20kg and Easy Boarding, Thomson wanted £160 each (dreadfull flight time) and Thomas Cook £175 each.

Thats a saving of at least £140 for both of us and with Easyjet I will be first on the plane and probably get an extra legroom seat :)

I dont find Easyjet a rip off, I think they are excellent but you have to book early!!

Andy

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 12:17:23 PM »
Andy agree book early with EJ for the good prices, also the Bristol and Manchester flights are on for seats until end of October

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 04:32:33 AM »
Yes We also got great Easyjet prices, £140 return, inc. speedy boarding, which means it was worth booking privately,
for our Apartments (which were great value with transfer and aircon included), and eating out,
which makes the holiday for us, and helps the village.
It's paid for quite a few breakfasts & evening meals out, when you work out the saving.
A better holiday all round.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni