Author Topic: Greeting from San Stefanos  (Read 16565 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Greeting from San Stefanos
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 12:23:39 AM »
Hello everybody we have finally made it to San Stefanos. The weather is lovely a little cloud at lunchtime but very hot this afternoon. The beer is very cold and is going down far too quick (I hate these glasses with a hole in the bottom!! :D). The food is absolutely fantastic so far and I am expecting to resemble a horse after two weeks :D. I must admit it is totally different to what I was expecting. Much more compact but perfect. The transfer from the airport was an experience, these roads are definately not made for coaches!!. It was pretty quick though and we were the first drop (About 50 mins), Even the bags at the airport only took 10 mins to appear.
It is amazing how friendly everybody is everywhere you go.
That's really good for bags at the airport - normally a heck of a lot longer lol!! Glad the beers going down well. :)
It's all sounding good - can't wait!!
We've known it to take almost 2 hours at the airport to get our luggage.
Jules, please tell me you are joking!!!
Sorry - no joke. Our flight just arrived in front of another flight. The unloaders started doing our flight and for some reason then started doing the other flight instead. It was a long wait.
Were you in the right part of the building Jules? not much luggage downstairs in the ladies!! Especially in front of the mirror!!
So it's you that leaves the seat up in the ladies at the airport is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 02:53:17 AM »
Hello everybody we have finally made it to San Stefanos. The weather is lovely a little cloud at lunchtime but very hot this afternoon. The beer is very cold and is going down far too quick (I hate these glasses with a hole in the bottom!! :D). The food is absolutely fantastic so far and I am expecting to resemble a horse after two weeks :D. I must admit it is totally different to what I was expecting. Much more compact but perfect. The transfer from the airport was an experience, these roads are definately not made for coaches!!. It was pretty quick though and we were the first drop (About 50 mins), Even the bags at the airport only took 10 mins to appear.
That's really good for bags at the airport - normally a heck of a lot longer lol!! Glad the beers going down well. :)
Sorry - no joke. Our flight just arrived in front of another flight. The unloaders started doing our flight and for some reason then started doing the other flight instead. It was a long wait.
Were you in the right part of the building Jules? not much luggage downstairs in the ladies!! Especially in front of the mirror!!
So it's you that leaves the seat up in the ladies at the airport is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats how a seat should be left!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 09:33:03 AM »
NO NO N0 NO  never !!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »
NO NO N0 NO  never !!!!
Of course it should, how else will the splashes and drips run off??

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 12:22:12 AM »
NO NO N0 NO  never !!!!
You men - you really do know how to make a good impression lol!!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 02:50:07 AM »
NO NO N0 NO  never !!!!
You men - you really do know how to make a good impression lol!!! ;)
I meant from when you have last used it Jules!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni