Author Topic: Nafsika  (Read 42291 times)

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Nafsika
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »
Hey Jimbo - lucky you!  Fly out on 23rd - can't wait - am so looking forward to Nafsika - I LOVE the food.  Have bene looking at the tmeperatures - it looks HOT!  Thanks for the update - can understand you staying in the older part of the village, it really is the best bit I think.  I love to mosey on to the beach past Spero's villa and trundle along the sea edge to the end of the sun beds just past the Havana and then settle - easy acces to the bars and the nude part :P ::)

Enjoy...................

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
Jimbo & Gilly hoping to venture down over the weekend do you know where you mght be early evening say Friday or Saturday will try to find you?  8)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 07:45:50 PM »
..easy acces to the bars and the nude part

Debra - I always try to ensure both!

Lesley - sending PM shortly...

It is indeed very, very hot. The sea is flat calm and warm. Flip-flops essential on the sand. Now and then the red and blue disc or the paragliding 'chute drifts through the still air. At night the obnoxious sound of air-con units dominates the senses, apart from, I gather, Thomas Bay, where the frogs are holding their own X-Factor competition.

Finally met Tony Cox and Linda for lunch! After these years of on-line banter it was like a summit meeting.

Later, I saw Tony having a massage by a Chinese lady, his manly body caressed with sweet oils, flat on his back with his aquiline nose aloft, and a look of supreme relaxation on his face.

Such is the way the days pass, as always in the village, in sublime indifference to the cruel world outside.

Bliss, made all the sweeter by the knowledge that loads of poor souls will have to fly back the UK tomorrow, and we won't!

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 01:08:11 AM »
Such is the way the days pass, as always in the village, in sublime indifference to the cruel world outside.

Jimbo -always so eloqent!  Precisely the way I feel when I get there - I mosey around, swim, read on the beach, chat, eat wonderulf food, have a wee dram and sleep, the haze of the sun seeps into my soul and I can feel myself relaxing.  The above statement ABSOLUTELY captures my dreamlike reverie of perfection.  Hectic lives left behind for those precious days.

haha you are also cruel - one day it will be you flying home - the cruelest thing of all!

Enjoy

Gavlah1973

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2012, 01:21:59 AM »
Jimbos  been at the LSD  again

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »
Feels like a trip when I can lie on my bed and look through the balcony doors at the sea and islands!

Gavlah1973

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »
Whilst nude?

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2012, 10:06:19 AM »
After long years of practise I can look out of a window both dressed and undressed.

Impressed?

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »
After long years of practise I can look out of a window both dressed and undressed.

Impressed?

I can see him from The Romanza, not a pretty sight, too much hair, on the chin!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 02:34:41 AM »
Well I can report that we did indeed meet Jim and the lovely Gillie.

Jim was great company - very sharp, quick of wit - and good fun!
Gillie of course is also very witty, she is a very youthful & fit looking "Golden Girl", (no offence intended), who most red-blooded men (including myself),
would still love to chase around the table, - - - if only it wasn't so hot in Ag. Stef!! (& of course Linda says she has an AK47 pointed at me).

However - a word of warning!! - Jim may be a working O A P - W    (a member of the Order of Articulated Platinum Whisker)
 - but he is still a lithe & powerful Ninja - type figure as well.  As no male in the building was prepared to risk his wrath - we all behaved!

Hands-up!!!  - - - He did indeed spot me having a massage from the Chinese Girl on the beach - - by god she is good!!
- very relaxing -  I was deep in Pimm's o'clock land when Jim passed by.

We also met Jim & Gillie, (with Alan and Carole), for dinner and wine at the Nafsika one evening, (lovely meal!!).
Speros was most entertaining as usual - he recited some history of the village and it turned out to be a great evening.
Whilst there, Jim demonstrated the way to kill a snake - - no way will I risk taking him on now!! - - - Waspman beware!!!!!

Jim / Gillie - - thanks for your company, we all enjoyed the evening - must repeat it sometime.

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Sarah

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
Does the Nafsika have safes in the rooms?

Offline benson

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2012, 04:14:24 PM »
No but they have safety deposit boxes in the restaurant. A few euros a week to rent.

Offline Sarah

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2012, 04:36:35 PM »
Thanks Benson!

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 05:20:16 PM »
 Hi Sarah.  rented a safe deposit box at Nafsica for 2 weeks, Speros charges 20 euro but you get ten back at the end of your holiday.we didnt stay ther but its the same for everybody

Offline Sarah

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2012, 06:09:08 PM »
Thanks Rilo - thats a good price!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni