Author Topic: Nafsika  (Read 42266 times)

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Nafsika
« on: September 07, 2011, 11:52:06 PM »
Have booked into the Nafsika next July for a fortnight. First time we have gone half board in Greece but the cost of going half board was not that much more than self-catering. I believe that the half board option is a set menu, but you can eat off the main menu for an extra cost. Does anyone know roughly how much more the extra cost is? We don't intend eating at the Nafsika every night as there are so many other great places to eat - beachcombers, ozzy oil, mychica, etc, etc. but will eat there quite a few times during our time in Ag. Stef.

don

Re: Nafsika
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 11:59:30 PM »
Rob.tc we have never stayed at the Nafsika but the food there, especially off the set menu, is superb. You probably won't look further!

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
Thanks Don. We never went to the Nafsika last year, too much choice in Ag. Staf and you can't get round everywhere! We will cetainly go back to beachcombers and ozzy oils but there are lots of places we didn't try, so will certainly be trying some of the places we have been to yet. Certainly looking forward to the food at the Nafsika but will also be sampling the delights of the other resturants in Ag. Stef.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 01:09:13 AM »
At the risk of being crucified by our hosts I'd say the food at Nafsica is the best in SS.

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »
Hi Rob we are also staying at the Nafsica in July stayed there last year and the year before but couldn't get in this year so stayed at the Margaritas. We too have booked for the same reason as you price! rooms are basic but clean worth booking a seaview the rooms at the front are said to be larger breakfast is again basic couple pieces toast , tea or coffee and piece of cake but you can pay to supplement ie full english was 4 euros extra. You get a choice of 3 starters and mains not much on the dessert front but if it's on try George's home made Baclava also couple of extra things on menu that you have to pay a little extra for. The staff are great very friendly some people find Speros hard work but he's ok

Offline Sandra W

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 02:12:03 AM »
At the risk of being crucified by our hosts I'd say the food at Nafsica is the best in SS.

After eating there i june I have to say I totally agree with jimbo.  Would always strongly recommend Olympia, always make a meze from the starters menu. Superb.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:15:54 AM by Sandra W »
Living the life: Loving the life: Dreaming of San Stef !

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 09:18:16 PM »
Hi Dibully we are booked for last week in July for a fortnight, will you be there then?

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 01:02:48 AM »
We go on the 13th for two weeks does that cross over with you

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 10:00:39 AM »
We go on the 23rd July so will just about cross over.

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 06:26:51 PM »
Calling all ladies, photographic evidence seen that Billy Mouzkatis is working in Nafsica Restaurant this summer.

Nafsica will now change to being a throbbing hotbed of lusting ladies longing for his spicy Kokinisto.

Oh dear oh dear

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 06:37:48 PM »
Will have to restrain the wife then  ;D

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 01:24:49 AM »
I have to agree with Jimbo - the food is simply gorgeous, with a taste all of it's own.  Doing a week in apartment (just across from Nafsika) on 23rd July and then over to Nafsika on 30th July for one week.  That way will taste other tavernas menus but I know from past experience, when I stay at the Nafsika I can't bring myself to eat anywhere else.  Robc you will love it am sure.  personally I can't wait - it s four years since I've stayed there - 2 years since we've eaten there!

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 09:53:28 AM »
Cant wait to go!!
Have not eaten at the Nafsika before but if it is as good as everyone sais it is we are in for a treat ;D

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 12:02:56 PM »
 Hi Debra.
  I didnt realise Spiros had an appartment also, stayed with him 3 times, booked direct with him.Dont think i would have been lucky though for this year as your in them.We are there the same time, staying at Peli&marias from the paper shop.
 Also looking forward to the good food.

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 02:19:00 PM »
I don't think Speros has any apartments detached from The Nafsika other than his own beachfront house.

There are 18 rooms in The Nafsika, Thomsons have 16 and Speros lets 2 privately, these 2 are on the top floor facing the beach.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni