Author Topic: Little prince bad review ????  (Read 14742 times)

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Little prince bad review ????
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 02:11:34 AM »
We stayed at Little Prince the first two weeks in September, the accommadation was very cean and spacious the room was cleaned and towels changed sixdays a week. I cannot believe the negative comments that have been posted. we only had one probem and that was withthe smoke detector bleeping. I spoke to Dimitris about it and he changedthe battery within ten minutesofspeaking to him. THE pool was spotless and the service at the pool bar was excellent. We had beeakfast in the itte Prince most days but ony had two evening meals in the restaurant, the only reason for this .is we like to spread our money around the village. Some people are obviousy hard to please if they are ooking for 5 star accommadation they are visiting the wrong resort. We have booked the Little Prince again for 2012 and would recommend it to anyone who might want to stay there

Offline DavidFid

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 04:56:56 PM »
We stayed at the Little Prince for 14 nights from 10 August this year and had a wonderful time, it was our first time in Agios Stefanos but our 12th time in greece. We have been on a long term island hopping trip!!! - new place every year but for the first time we have decided to return - just booked Little Prince in July 2012.

Great Place
Great People

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 12:33:58 AM »
Welcome to the forums DavidFid. Great to hear from new posters on the site. It sounds like you have had a good time .
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline valley girl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »
i read that review on trip advisor and wondered if whoever wrote it had actually stayed in the same place as us because i had absolutely no idea of what they were on about  Kiki works hard to keep the rooms in Little Prince clean and tidy and i think she does a very good job of it. the rooms we have stayed in have always been spotless.  no its not 5 star but its Greece -what do you expect! the rooms are much bigger than most places and if there has been a problem ( my youngest son managed to get the plug stuck in the bath the first year LP had the apartments) once Dimitris or Mike are made aware of the problem ,they get it sorted. there is just no pleasing some people . never mind ,back to LP next year - cant wait!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni