Author Topic: Topless or not  (Read 41980 times)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Topless or not
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 10:07:40 AM »
Yeh it was a bit cowardly :-[ actually I dont see anything wrong with it if the ladies feel comfortable with it then who are we to complain :P

Would you go bottomless? :) why is it we men who expect the ladies to indulge us but if the shoe was on the other foot........? I'm not bothered either way - I go topless

don

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »
Yeh it was a bit cowardly :-[ actually I dont see anything wrong with it if the ladies feel comfortable with it then who are we to complain :P

Would you go bottomless? :) why is it we men who expect the ladies to indulge us but if the shoe was on the other foot........? I'm not bothered either way - I go topless

Hey if the girls want to go bottomless that would be fair. I just refuse to wear a top while sunbathing. I do though think Turbans are so uncool. I believe they make the jolly old scalp rather sweaty!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 05:46:48 PM »
depends on what your seeking ::)

don

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

With Turbans?????????????????????? ???

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 04:55:30 AM »
I suspect this year's fashion is to be bottomless while wearing a Burka on top for modesty!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 11:57:59 PM »
if i had been at the front when they were being handed out i would but as it is i was at the back so will keep top firmly on
Beleive me Zoe being near the front isn't all its cracked up to be either lol!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 12:01:18 AM »
Would Tony be able to stand up true and tall and just by looking down see if he has shorts on?  ??? Would he see his feet?

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »
ooh jules ! Don't I just agree with that!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 03:31:56 AM »
Would Tony be able to stand up true and tall and just by looking down see if he has shorts on?  ??? Would he see his feet?
Girls - As far as I am concerned - size is irrevelant up top - big girls want to be smaller - small girls want a bit more - just like Men - LOL!!!
The good thing is there is always someone much worse than you - luckily for me!! (Don, Jules etc!!).
And Yes Don - I can still see my feet - but only just!! LOL!!! I love my Dinners these days!!  :D ;D
But I used to be really slim in my Speedo Days!! (Yes - once they were in fashion!!).

zoe

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 11:56:22 AM »
Girls - As far as I am concerned - size is irrevelant up top - big girls want to be smaller - small girls want a bit more - just like Men - LOL!!!
The good thing is there is always someone much worse than you - luckily for me!! (Don, Jules etc!!).
And Yes Don - I can still see my feet - but only just!! LOL!!! I love my Dinners these days!!  :D ;D
But I used to be really slim in my Speedo Days!! (Yes - once they were in fashion!!).
[/
i dont know any big men that would like to be smallerquote]

don

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 10:48:17 PM »
[/

And I though I could be Catty!  ???

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 02:53:22 AM »
[/

Don - I think we need to explain that one to you - - -
are you sitting comfortably - - -
OK
Zoe meant BIG BOY - as in Waahhhayyyyy!!  - not big or chunky!
OK
Got it???
HHHmmmmmmmmm!! Not sure he has Zoe!!

don

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 09:46:44 AM »
[/

OK
OK
Got it???

Well as a lightweight shorty... 5f6 and 10 stone I understood clearly. I have no problem with size!

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »
Thats not what Sandra says Don LOL  ::) ::) ::)
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »
[/

OK
OK
Got it???

Well as a lightweight shorty... 5f6 and 10 stone I understood clearly. I have no problem with size!
Don - it looks like we will be the new Little and Large - - LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni