Author Topic: Topless or not  (Read 41973 times)

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Topless or not
« on: April 07, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »
O.K. Heres another can of worms i've decided to open ;)
Do we like to see women topless or not on the beach or round the pool.
Personally I'm gonna wait and see wot everybody else has to say before I commit myself :-[

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Topless or not
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 01:02:06 AM »
Well my hubby says to me "are you topless or not?????" well I say "its not my fault i was born this way"  ::)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 02:27:31 AM »
Bob that is the cowards way out !!!!!

Personally it does not bother me.  each to their own, live and let live,as they say ( not sure who they were that said it)

I keep covered up, might frighten the locals!!!!

Sue

Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

don

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 02:56:17 AM »
Sue likes the NUDIES. I'll shout it from the rooftops, I know her.    Love you Sue xxxx

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 10:14:36 AM »
Yeh it was a bit cowardly :-[ actually I dont see anything wrong with it if the ladies feel comfortable with it then who are we to complain :P

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 01:52:32 PM »
Don
You have me ALL WRONG!!!!

Bob didn't mention the bottom half !!!!!

Love U2  Suexxx

Sue & John

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »
Hi Bob - Hi All
Well I just don't care - I will be going Topless!!! (and of course - it does frighten the locals these days!!).

Linda hates to get strap marks and has always gone topless ever since we first went there and found that nice relaxed beach.
In fact our first trip there resulted in Manthos (of Manthos Taverna) greeting us in the evening,
and proudly showing us his new Binoculars. He then embarassed Linda by remarking on her white boobies.
Luckily we aware of how Manthos used to operate in his "young Lion" days and almost expected it,
we had a good laugh over it and he bought us a round of drinks!!

Anyone notice the ex-pat who roams the beach and bars in his 2 horned viking hat - I think his name is Christian or similar?
Now established as a bit of local celeb!! Anyone know Bob and Anne who have a nice villa  just up the hill from Pandora's?
I heard they may move out of San Stef.
Tony
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »
Hi Bob - Hi All
Well I just don't care - I will be going Topless!!! (and of course - it does frighten the locals these days!!).

Linda hates to get strap marks and has always gone topless ever since we first went there and found that nice relaxed beach.
In fact our first trip there resulted in Manthos (of Manthos Taverna) greeting us in the evening,
and proudly showing us his new Binoculars. He then embarassed Linda by remarking on her white boobies.
Luckily we aware of how Manthos used to operate in his "young Lion" days and almost expected it,
we had a good laugh over it and he bought us a round of drinks!!

Anyone notice the ex-pat who roams the beach and bars in his 2 horned viking hat - I think his name is Christian or similar?
Now established as a bit of local celeb!!
Anyone know Bob and Anne who have a nice villa  just up the hill from Pandora's?
I heard they may move out of San Stef.
Tony

I think people call him Corfu Chris and he apparently uses the nudist beach. Not that I have looked of course!!!!!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 02:40:12 AM »
Come on Jules admit it we have seen you looking!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Don is picking on me again !!! 8) 8) 8)

By the way what is your preference Topless or Not??

Sue

Sue & John

don

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 08:54:02 AM »
Go on! I admit it, I find the staps uncomfy lol.

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 08:38:12 PM »
i also hate getting strap marks, have to have maximum tan !!

However, i think its okay on the beach, but i think round the pool is quite sociable and chatty, plus not huge area for privacy. Personally i wouldnt go topless at pool, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Sarah

don

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 12:13:09 AM »
So now after much research we can all see what Chrisno2 gets up to!   Naughty Naughty boy! LOL ;D

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 12:19:02 AM »
hate strap marks and the feel of straps in the sun.... have to own up to spending a bit of time at the end of the beach but when partner is with me will just be topless on beach. Always suss out what is acceptable at any pool, wouldn't go topless if noone else was or had been on previous days i was there as i wouldn't want to offend. would also always cover up when going for a drink or to talk to anyone on beach etc... think as everyone has said its a matter of being sensitive to what's ok..

don

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 12:23:04 AM »
Being sensitive to the sun may count Too!!!As Tony has found to his cost on previous excursions to the Dark Side of the beach!

zoe

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 02:17:25 AM »
if i had been at the front when they were being handed out i would but as it is i was at the back so will keep top firmly on

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni