Author Topic: Aquarius Bar  (Read 47403 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Aquarius Bar
« on: August 18, 2011, 01:29:05 AM »

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Aquarius Bar
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 01:33:17 AM »
In the photo of four, who's the fat guy 2nd from the left?

Offline cabmufcok

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 02:52:24 AM »
Glen's big bowl of chips and curry is to die for even at 90 degrees in the shade!!
Roll on 23rd July 2012!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 04:13:58 AM »
In the photo of four, who's the fat guy 2nd from the left?
HaHa - Fat? - Hmmmm!! - - -  Thats the southern git you bought a beer for!! Yammas!! (ps - I ate all the pies that day!!) LOL
Seriously, that was the best ice-cold beer of the holiday - Thanks - I now need to buy you one back!

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 02:48:43 PM »
Passed it loads of times but never been in. We prefer the sea view for lunch as opposed to the Athina Hotel roundabout. One man's meat and all that......

Offline Gill C

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »
thanks for the photo shoot Tony .....will be seeing Glen next week met him the first time he arrived in San Stef such a nice guy

Gavlah1973

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 10:35:51 PM »
Great pics Tony. Pam's just been looking at them on Facebook. She's now a bit depressed!! Anyway 4 weeks tonight I should be enjoying my first bit of Cypriot hospitality in Protaras!

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 01:54:40 AM »
That means we'll miss you in Protaras Gavlah, as we go in 2 weeks time, so have a great time.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »
Protaras is my favourite place in Cyprus, Gav, go for a meal in Paralimni!!
Nice one Waspman - have a great time!

For anyone interested,
We are planning to go to India in October, a couple of days spent in Mumbai with my Daughter-in-law - Rita's Sister, Sabina,
which will be interesting as she is a Bollywood Movie star, and she has some things lined up to take us too.
http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=sabina+sheema&aq=2&aqi=g5g-s2g1g-s1g1&aql=&oq=Sabina+S&oi=image_result_group&sa=X
and
http://hamaraphotos.com/sabina_sheema_5106.html
They were her previous two films, Fast Forward and Nakshatra, She's currently dubbing two films she has recently made over the last year.

We then plan to go to Goa for 10-12 days returning to Mumbai to stay with Sabina, hopefully then going to see the Taj Mahal, etc,
before returning to London.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 12:05:41 AM »
Gosh, Tony. How you will suffer! You have our deepest sympathies. GRRRRRRRHHH!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 12:21:44 AM »
I suffer willingly, to save you from the experience, I think of it as taking one for the team!!

Gavlah1973

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »
Cheers Tony/George

Looking forward to it now. Be a bit different this time as we're going for a wedding so there will be 18 or so going!! Probably be spending most of the hols with around 8/10 other people....normally it's just the two of us!!
Only ever been to Limassol before so good to experience another destination. My only concern is the sunbed situation.....bean reading TA and people reporting that all beds at our hotel are taken by 7am!! I really wish that hotels in Greece/Cyprus would knock on the head allowing anyone to use the pool as long as you buy a pint! Just seems daft! I reckon I spend a fair bit around hotels I stay in during my annual fortnight away on drinks and lunch (probably more than most as I do love a few beers during the day!!) and I can see us being forced to go to the beach therefore the hotel loses out on my money!
Will deffo go to Paralimni, I've heard it's around a half hour walk along the coast? Does that sound right? Our nephew who's getting married is stopping in a Villa with the Bruv & Sis in law so also looking forward to some nice BBQ nights round there. Also one of my other sisters in laws has her bday whilst we're there so should be another good night out!

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 05:51:32 PM »
Just for your info Gav, the hotel we are staying at in Protaras Cyprus (Sunrise Beach Hotel) allocates one sun bed per person and it's yours for the duration of your holiday, and if your not keen on the spot chosen for you can swap to another area.  A tag with your room number is placed on the parasol and if anyone is on your sun beds when you come down in the morning (or any other time of day), simply kick them off!!!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 06:33:58 PM »
Hi Tony, have a fab time in India, we love it even Mumbai and its crowds.  Spent time working/living in Goa and then our fav place Kerala backwaters and rice boats.  We loved Bogmalo in Goa south/central quiet beach on doorstep of hotel..... wish I was going back this winter.....ah well......

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 09:49:03 PM »
We will probably keep to North Goa as it's just out of season (quieter), and the south may still have some Monsoon weather days.
I got all the "SP" from one of my staff who is from Goa.
His cousin owns a nice hotel and is in London next week, so I will meet him, (Osborne Holiday Resorts),
He will not only give me "Mates Rates", but meet me at the Airport etc.
The Trip Advisor and other similar sites all have good write-ups as well, so I am comfortable with this one.
Had it been Feb, South Goa would be the choice.
Thanks for the info!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni