Author Topic: Holiday  (Read 7911 times)

Offline TomH

• View Profile
Holiday
« on: July 17, 2011, 02:01:01 AM »
Hi. My wife and I are going to San Stefanos with our 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son. We are set to stay in the Athena hotel and are due to leave Newcastle airport on 29th July 2011. Our holiday will be 2 weeks long and we hope to meet some friendly people to perhaps have a drink and a laugh with whilst on holiday. We hear that this is a quiet place to stay so we are hoping that there are some children around the same age as ours so that they don't get bored, haha  :)
Thanks.
Tom.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 02:56:45 AM »
Hi Tom and welcome to the forums. If you want to meet people off these forums the best place is just down the road leading to the Athina called Aquarius Bar. Glen will know who most of them are. :) The time you are going there should be other kids around as well. San Stefanos is a very safe resort for your family to be in and I'm sure they will make some friends. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 04:07:24 AM »
Hi Tom,
We are also staying in the Athina, same time as you, we also have two 16 year old girls in our party, so I am sure they won't get bored.
My son Mark, his wife Rita and the kids, (Kyle 5 and Maria 1), Rita's sister and friend.
You will have a great time in Ag. Stefanos, see you there!

Tony & Linda
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline deelightful44

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »
hi,shame we will miss you we dont travel until the 19th aug,we are staying at the athina,5 families,each with a 15 yr old boy,would have been company for both yours lol,hope you have a good time and please let us know what you think of the athina as this is our 1st visit,thanks, debs

Offline gaznviv

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
Tom, we are also flying from newcastle on the 29th and staying at the athina.we have a 16 year old  son  coming with us.

Offline thejoneses

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »
hi tom
 we are going out on 25th ,me wife and 2 kids 14 and 12 , we been going san stef for years and you will find it very relaxing and peaceful but great larfs to be had everywhere , same people usually go back so that is testament in itself . we very often frequent the star bar on the corner on the way out for food and also on the way back but there are plenty of good bars there also , have a great time and hope to see you out there , our eldest daughter flies out the same day as you with her mate

Tracy and Tony

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 06:31:10 AM »
We'll all  have to meet up and say hello one evening!!!
Tony, Linda and the Family!!

Gavlah1973

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »
You'll be ok for fun and games for kids at the Athina......we went in for a pint one lunchtime last summer and I've never seen as many Lilos in a pool! LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »
I hope they didn't suffer from Gav-attack, just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water!!
Twenty Lilos destroyed - - - LoL

Gavlah1973

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 09:04:39 PM »
I could walk across the pool on them.......like stepping stones

Offline cabmufcok

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:47 PM »
Hi Tom
We too are arriving on 29th July for our 4th stay in paradise!!We are staying in Christinas Apts by the old church but do frequent Glens Aquarius bar often for a night cap before a walk back to our apts along the beach.We will have our 14yr going on 30yr old daughter with us so Im sure there will be plenty around to stop your 2 getting bored!!..See you there!

CABMUFC that was but cannot get back on my old registration!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:23:15 PM by cabmufcok »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni