Author Topic: Little Prince  (Read 6908 times)

Offline Splutface

• View Profile
Little Prince
« on: July 04, 2011, 02:35:43 PM »
We stayed at the Little Prince for a week in June and ate there every night. We have to say how much we enjoyed the food and the ambience. They have a varied menu and the food arrives beautifully cooked and piping hot. There's plenty to choose from, with all the usual Greek specialities, and different specials daily. The owners, Mike and Dimitrios, and staff are very attentive. And there's Greek dancing every night, with four dances from the owners and staff. How they manage between serving and dancing at this very busy restaurant I don't know! But they do it, and without any detrimental affect to their customers - there's always someone on hand to welcome new diners to their table. Favourite dishes were the Seafood Platter, the "sizzling" dishes (chicken or steak), and the Stifado for the mains, and for the starters the garlic mussels and the feta, onions and tomatoes baked in the oven.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Little Prince
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 03:05:20 PM »
Really glad you you enjoyed it. We'll be there on Friday evening - I've ordered fresh mousakas from Dimitris by email!

Please put a review on TripAdvisor... Little Prince is now doing direct bookings, so every little helps them.

Offline Splutface

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 11:53:24 AM »
I've written a review for Trip Advisor and it's up on their website now. I really can't praise the Little Prince more - we had such a good time there.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »
I'll tell Dimitris. He'll be pleased.

AMAZING! Dimitris has put a new WiFi router in the pool bar. Great signal in the room. Mind you, the room is right next to the pool bar.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »
It all helps Jim!! - WiFi is handy!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni