Author Topic: Aerial view of San Stefanos  (Read 15906 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Aerial view of San Stefanos
« on: March 21, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »
Found this aerial view of San Srefanos on Arilas web page
http://corfu-info.com/main/san-stefanos-map.html

Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline bluenosejock1

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Aerial view of San Stefanos
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:41:47 PM »
WOW !!!  :o

Thank you so much for this ! I have been looking for a map of the area for a long time, one where i could see just how far i was from the sea and other places. Is the walk to arillas the path way just above the harbour ?

this has sent me into hyper mode now (and still got 99 days to go)  :'(
I shine but do not burn

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 12:53:53 AM »
There are several paths to the route to Arillas. The one we always used was near to where the buses turn round at the road leading down to the new harbour.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline bluenosejock1

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
Ok, cool. Is there any chance you could have a look at the link to the map listed earlier on the thread and maybe give me some directions please ? Id really love to take a walk there when i fly out.  ;)
I shine but do not burn

Offline peepsw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 11:01:17 PM »
Google Earth now has full coverage of San Stefanos and the surrounding area.

Peter

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 12:47:02 AM »
Looked at Google Earth and it almost makes you feel you could dip your toes in the sea.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 12:48:22 AM »
Ok, cool. Is there any chance you could have a look at the link to the map listed earlier on the thread and maybe give me some directions please ? Id really love to take a walk there when i fly out.  ;)
I will try to work it out for you. If I can't I am sure someone else will. :) :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:38 AM »

We always go up the road that goes past Tzaros (Tsaros) Pool Bar, and Moros Apts, opposite Summer Dreams Bar near Margaritas MiniMarket.
Straight up to the top, Turn left walk for a few mins and look for the path going down on the right. Follow it into Arillas.
Our Daughter used to walk there and back just to go to the cake shop there!!
Good Walk - great views, bit steep at begining.
Tony
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 11:24:17 AM »
on this site is a link to walks in north west corfu "marengo walks" i bought it last year and found the map and booklet great . we walked over to arillas 3 or 4 different ways the book was very informative and you paid via pay pal  ;D it covers san stef, arillas, agios georgios, the analypsi church, akrotiri, afionas, and lots more  it was worth every penny we paid for it and it was not expensive 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 07:48:49 PM »
on this site is a link to walks in north west corfu "marengo walks" i bought it last year and found the map and booklet great . we walked over to arillas 3 or 4 different ways the book was very informative and you paid via pay pal  ;D it covers san stef, arillas, agios georgios, the analypsi church, akrotiri, afionas, and lots more  it was worth every penny we paid for it and it was not expensive 
Heres a link for Marengo
http://www.marengowalks.com/arillasinfo.html

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »
Heres a link for Marengo
http://www.marengowalks.com/arillasinfo.html
Hey - -JULES RULES!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni