Author Topic: anatoli apartments  (Read 7749 times)

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
anatoli apartments
« on: April 05, 2011, 01:39:44 AM »
Hi everyone

Has anyone stayed at the Anatoli Apartments - love the position but haven't spoken to anyone who has stayed there.  Any help/advice would be much appreciated.  Thank you!

Offline Kernock

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: anatoli apartments
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »
We have stayed there for the past 23 years.  It is situated in the 'Old' part of the village but only 5 minutes walk to the new part.  Katie and Michalis are delightful people and live just above the apartments.  They are always willing to help.  The Kamini bar is just below Anatoli where Michalis or his sons will be behind the bar looking after your liquid needs.

The apartments, built about 26 years ago, are fairly basic but very clean a looked after daily by Michalis sister.  There is no TV and AC is only available up stairs.  Wi Fi was not available last year but it was a thing on Michalis list to do this year! The views are great, a bit better from the first floor but there are a few steps to get up there which can be a bind if you are hauling up a push chair.  The beach and local Tavernas are just a one minute stroll away.  Room 1 is now 2 rooms knocked into one to give a lounge.  Rooms 4 and 9 are slightly bigger than 3, 5,6 and 8.  There are two apartments with two bedrooms each 2 and 7.

So, if you want the height of luxury with all the trimmings probably not for you but it suits us fine. (I will collect me commission of a couple of Ouzo's when there in May)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 02:55:18 PM »
Very interesting. Got any pictures?

don

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
They have a site http://www.anatoliapartments.com/

or http://anatoliapartments.awardspace.com/information.html

Look our sort of place. All we ask is a base to keep our clothes, shower and sleep!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 11:16:50 PM by don »

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »
If you contact Katie, Michalis' wife in UK she can also answer all the questions, queries you may have.  My sister, mother and many firends over the past years have stayed there.  As on the other postings I would confirm they are simple, clean and provide a good base just up the road from Nafsika Hotel, which is the nearest pool you can use and Michalis at Kamini also the owner of Anatoli is always on hand.  Transfers can be arranged as well via Katie.  The photos on the website were taken last September 2010 when Billy developed the website.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 02:55:30 AM »
We also stayed there many times some years ago now, but upstairs views are good and the Apartments are in a good position.
Kernock covered them well and he is more up to date than myself! Recommended!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni