Author Topic: Most on line ever, how??  (Read 5226 times)

Offline Sellsy

• SanStef FANATIC
  • Cardiac hill, it really is worth it!
    • View Profile
Most on line ever, how??
« on: August 14, 2010, 11:34:16 PM »
Hi all, we've been forum members for a little while now and we are beginning to understand how the whole thing works.Its always interesting to see how the forum is used, peaks and troughs, busy times and night owl users etc.The highest number logged on recently seems to have been around the twenty + mark. We noticed however that the all time record on line is 100! Can anyone tell us if this was a planned thing? If so, are there old threads which indicate  how this record was achieved? Apols if this is a little off the wall but these things are quite facinating, We wonder if this record will ever be beaten?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Most on line ever, how??
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 05:21:39 AM »
Most Online at one time, and threads/posts submitted by members are entirely different.
I think you will find that this includes guests who just surf & read as well.
The administrators will correct this if I am wrong.

I am one of the night owls at times - because I am a Manager who does three shifts - Earlies , Lates and nights.
On nights - if my work is done, and I am not doing what we call "Fire-fighting", or my workload is not heavy,
I can log on for a bit to pass an hour (sometimes two), likewise on my breaks, some days - never.
However, this does not make me a saddo who has no life except for the forum, - I tend to lead a busy life,
it does mean we don't have a TV at work - LOL!

I also look in if I am on the PC at home - but not through the night!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni