Author Topic: Goodbye from San Stefanos.  (Read 16482 times)

Offline beth9178

• View Profile
Re: Goodbye from San Stefanos.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »
 ::)we left your wonderful island on Friday and one of the first things we did was to book a holiday in October second and third week as we loved it so much. Will be staying at the  Teresa. would be nice to met up with someone else who is going at the same time.

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »
Cheers deemac for your posts ,I myself was out there this week from 15th till 22nd and the first 3 days were cloudy as hell but when the sun came out wow what a place.I will post photos on a link some time tommorow and share with you what i seen :)You may even seen me around who knows .
Mine are all on Facebook!
Ditto! But not as good as Tony's! Not been around as long LOL
I wonder whos been going the longest? I know its not me - only been going since 2000.
In my first year - we met someone who had been going for 8 previous years!!
So would that have been in the 1980s then ?
more like 1880's  ;)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 12:46:32 PM »
Cheers deemac for your posts ,I myself was out there this week from 15th till 22nd and the first 3 days were cloudy as hell but when the sun came out wow what a place.I will post photos on a link some time tommorow and share with you what i seen :)You may even seen me around who knows .
I wonder whos been going the longest? I know its not me - only been going since 2000.
I wonder if I'll be affected by the magic that is San Stef too? and return year in year out...the place does seem to have a very high % of returnee's

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »
I wonder if I'll be affected by the magic that is San Stef too? and return year in year out...the place does seem to have a very high % of returnee's
I'm sure you will Zimmer - San Stef will wave its magic and before you know it you will be going again . :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 06:47:45 AM »
I'm sure you will Zimmer - San Stef will wave its magic and before you know it you will be going again . :)
We may just confiscate your Z-Frame if you dont!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 10:59:03 AM »
"Weave" not "wave" lol -- yes I'm sure we'll have a great time we all love Greece, of course theres an awful lot of Greece to see,Kefalonia,Naxos, Lesvos, Skiathos, are all places I aim to get to,it seems a waste not to to see them , but I might change my mind, we definately wont be back in 2010 or 2011 as we have other plans - so it'll be intersting to see if San Stef "waves" it's wand at me lol
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 11:01:23 AM by Zimmer »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 07:18:46 PM »
"Weave" not "wave" lol -- yes I'm sure we'll have a great time we all love Greece, of course theres an awful lot of Greece to see,Kefalonia,Naxos, Lesvos, Skiathos, are all places I aim to get to,it seems a waste not to to see them , but I might change my mind, we definately wont be back in 2010 or 2011 as we have other plans - so it'll be intersting to see if San Stef "waves" it's wand at me lol
I am king of the typo's - especially now I can type really fast!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni