Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 480762 times)

don

Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 09:46:35 PM »
hi don
we were there same time as you in august , we flew out on the same flight. i recognise your photo! graham and i had a chat with you and your wife at breakfast while waiting to be picked up at barras , graham says he had a natter again with your wife at the airport having a cig out side  :o
nice to put a face to the poster !!! ;D
we are flying out of liverpool 29/08/08 to 12/09/08 not impressed with the flight time going ,  the 1st time we flew out of liverpool to corfu it was 12.30  it is getting later and later every year . Any way as long as we arive in one piece i am not bothered last year was a scary experiance whith the plane "almost landing" then back up in the air i love flying but i thought i was about to meet my maker !! at least its not a night flight and we dont have the treck to manchester
HELEN...................... That was a long way from being the worst flight we have ever been on. We have had the emergency chutes, the flaming plane , the impromptu foam party and on and on. Does give you something to talk about though! It seems this year we will land in Liverpool just before you take off unless my employer lets me extend my holiday and Thomson play ball too.

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 12:07:20 AM »
fingers crossed for you don  :)

Offline Martin

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:14 PM »
20th June here we come -(14 days) booked the Rose Garden apartments - really looking forward to it - looks a lovely pool and surrounding areas - heard that there is a short cut through the olive groves to the village - does anyone know if this is true? 
Judith

We stayed at the Rose Garden last year and we tried the path through the Olive Groves, unfortunalty we had to turn back as the path was overgrown with thorn bushes etc. You will enjoy your stay at the Rose Gradens as the location of the apartments is very peaceful. :D

Offline Martin

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »
116 days before we arrive in San Stefanos, staying at the Fedra Mare this year for a change, can't wait!!! ;D

Offline judste

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 09:53:11 PM »
Thanks for the reply on the Rose Gardens Martin - shame there is no short cut - but no worries at least it is on the flat - we are normally up a hill!!! Sounds like the apartments are lovely.

Judith

don

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 10:59:02 PM »
Holiday amendments on hold. My boss only works in term time. So that is 13 weeks off, 6 weeks annual hols, 9.5 bank/privliege days and what ever flexi she builds. We never see her. that is 21 weeks off of definite holidays.
Jude, do you realise you will be just around the corner from us?

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 01:50:27 PM »
Hi Jules

Will let you know how things are in May, am sure it wont have changed much at all, just how we like it!!! We fly in on Sept 5th usually get to apartments about 11pm on the Birmingham flight, just in time for a beer, so line them up for us !!!! You will be nice and brown by then and we will stand out the next day as being the "whities" round the pool !! Hopefully see you there.

Sarah :)

Offline carol

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 06:20:49 PM »
 :o Its only 22 weeks and 5 days to go.  The suns out today and we cant wait to get back to the ouzo sand and sea, look forward to seeing all our friends that weve made over the last few years. Cant wait its a just a friendly place   :D

Carol and sammie

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
Hi Jules

Will let you know how things are in May, am sure it wont have changed much at all, just how we like it!!! We fly in on Sept 5th usually get to apartments about 11pm on the Birmingham flight, just in time for a beer, so line them up for us !!!! You will be nice and brown by then and we will stand out the next day as being the "whities" round the pool !! Hopefully see you there.

Sarah :)
[/quote
Will look out for you Sarah on the 5th. We usually get back about 11pm after our evening meal in the village.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 09:07:50 PM »
:o Its only 22 weeks and 5 days to go.  The suns out today and we cant wait to get back to the ouzo sand and sea, look forward to seeing all our friends that weve made over the last few years. Cant wait its a just a friendly place   :D

Carol and sammie
Hi Carol and Sammie,
Whereabouts in the village do you stay? :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline carol

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 11:36:18 AM »
Last year we were at the Barras appartments, spent alot of the time in Bar 38 with spiros, hilary and of course george. We also spent alot of time at thomas Bay and Athens infact anywhere, we love the place its so friendly.
i said i would never go back to the same place twice but the place has beaten me and weve been about five times now and i expect we will have many more happy holidays there

Offline Tony S

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »
Only 185 days for me and the family. Fifth time at San Stefanos and I'm sure we will be back many more times.

Tony.
Bye Bye Aaron and good luck

don

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »
Only 129 to go... seems an eternity to those 14 sun filled days. Then 42 before we go back again. A usual we cannot wait.

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 11:26:30 PM »
Hi all
only 87 days for us. We're off to san stef to arrange our sons wedding there for next year ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2008, 12:27:55 AM »
Only 192 days for us - can't wait. We know what you mean Carol the place just draws you back again and again like a magnet. We've been going since 2000
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 12:41:22 AM by JULES T »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni