Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 480757 times)

don

Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 11:09:51 PM »
SANDRA made redundant yet again. Couldn't have happened 2 weeks ago then we could have booked an august fortnight!!!        I hate British industry.

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 02:24:24 AM »
Don & Sandra

Sorry to hear that Sandra has again been made redundant, hope she is Ok

We could make up a bed for you two in the bathroom of our apartment if you like
Not sure about you sitting on our knees on the plane on the way home though!!!!.

Sue & John
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »
Just found this interesting accomodation situated near to Teresa apartments.Air con included as well. Great views and sunsets and lovely swimming pool included. lol!!!! :D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 12:55:18 AM »
like it ! looks a nice place :) ::)

don

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 10:46:15 PM »
JULES........... How many does it sleep? How much a week? When is it available?

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 02:37:43 AM »
Don

So you didn't fancy sharing, decided to go for the detatched villa instead, I see there is no ensuite mentioned :( :( :(

Sue
Sue & John

don

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »
Well it wasn't an easy decision. Your offer took some beating.

Offline judste

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »
20th June here we come -(14 days) booked the Rose Garden apartments - really looking forward to it - looks a lovely pool and surrounding areas - heard that there is a short cut through the olive groves to the village - does anyone know if this is true? 
Judith

don

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 11:37:06 PM »
Any ideas of whether Thomsons would change a weeks holiday for a 2 weeks one?   

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »
Any ideas of whether Thomsons would change a weeks holiday for a 2 weeks one?   
No harm in trying Don. Sometimes it works out just as cheap to do 2 weeks than just 1 week as well.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2008, 03:53:25 AM »
Don  I should try asking

I think that the only prob;em you would have is the flight bookings 
If the apartments you are staying in arn't free I'm sure you would find somewhere to stay.

Keep us informed
Sue & John
Sue & John

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 06:26:22 PM »
Hi everyone

I beat you all so far then, fly out on May 2nd!!!!  Already counting down the days, can't wait. Also going back in September for 2 wks. Am a Tereza's regular so i know it will be fantastic again.

Sarah  ;D

don

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 08:31:29 PM »
we are staying at barras, we stayed there last year and enjoyed it , the pool was not crowded and we had a lovely holiday just "chilling" and walking it was one of the best holidays we have had just doing our own thing thats why we are going back there  :) ;D
HELEN when were you at the Barras? We were there last week june first of july and last august first of september. When do you go this year?

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 12:11:08 AM »
hi don
we were there same time as you in august , we flew out on the same flight. i recognise your photo! graham and i had a chat with you and your wife at breakfast while waiting to be picked up at barras , graham says he had a natter again with your wife at the airport having a cig out side  :o
nice to put a face to the poster !!! ;D
we are flying out of liverpool 29/08/08 to 12/09/08 not impressed with the flight time going ,  the 1st time we flew out of liverpool to corfu it was 12.30  it is getting later and later every year . Any way as long as we arive in one piece i am not bothered last year was a scary experiance whith the plane "almost landing" then back up in the air i love flying but i thought i was about to meet my maker !! at least its not a night flight and we dont have the treck to manchester
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:58:55 AM by helen »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 05:01:22 PM »
Hi everyone

I beat you all so far then, fly out on May 2nd!!!!  Already counting down the days, can't wait. Also going back in September for 2 wks. Am a Tereza's regular so i know it will be fantastic again.

Sarah  ;D
Sarah when are you at Teresa? We are there from 29th August for 2 weeks. Can't wait.
It looks like you will be one of the first arrivals in May. You will have to let us know of any changes.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni