Author Topic: Strange Black Dog!!!  (Read 17266 times)

Gavlah1973

Strange Black Dog!!!
« on: September 06, 2010, 05:38:31 PM »
Did anyone notice a strange black dog wandering around San Stef in the last few weeks?!
He looks to be a Bull Terrier/Labrador cross, black in colour and wears a thick grey collar?

He was first spotted enjoying himself at Ozzy Oil bbq, he used to appear up at the Romanza last thing at night and even followed me to the room a couple of times. He was seen in Arillas by Marina from the Romanza and then followed a couple on a walk to Avliotes where he attacked a group of chickens!!

Looked ugly at first as his bottom teeth stuck out!! We called him Vlad!!

Anyone spot him?!

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Black Dog!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 06:10:51 PM »
Shouldn't this be in the Tony Cox spotted topic?

Gavlah1973

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 06:12:52 PM »
Very funny mate! Made me laugh out loud!!

YANNIS26

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 12:01:55 AM »
Did anyone notice a strange black dog wandering around San Stef in the last few weeks?!
He looks to be a Bull Terrier/Labrador cross, black in colour and wears a thick grey collar?

He was first spotted enjoying himself at Ozzy Oil bbq, he used to appear up at the Romanza last thing at night and even followed me to the room a couple of times. He was seen in Arillas by Marina from the Romanza and then followed a couple on a walk to Avliotes where he attacked a group of chickens!!

Looked ugly at first as his bottom teeth stuck out!! We called him Vlad!!

Anyone spot him?!
Hi Gav
That dog haunts the Romanza.It all started last year when Johnny Rebel picked it up outside the Teresa and took it back to the Romanza.He then locked it outside his room where it cried all night.It comes back every night hoping to find him.Johnny will deny all this as he was blind drunk at the time.
Yammas
Yannis

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 02:24:54 AM »
What is it about the Romanza? We've now got to add ghostly black dogs into the equation. I know from the regulars that I've seen that it's probably a hang-out for the Addams family, but we're now getting a terrifying picture of ghouls round the pool and phantom hounds pacing in the night hours. I am scared.

don

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 09:42:48 AM »
Norman Bates awaits !!!!!  ::)

YANNIS26

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 10:49:42 AM »
What is it about the Romanza? We've now got to add ghostly black dogs into the equation. I know from the regulars that I've seen that it's probably a hang-out for the Addams family, but we're now getting a terrifying picture of ghouls round the pool and phantom hounds pacing in the night hours. I am scared.
Its funny you should mention the Addams family Jimbo,I have often been mistaken for Bryan.
Yammas
Yannis

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 09:59:21 PM »
we saw that dog, last year around Teresa and always went back up the hill, we thought he maybe from Kapetanios but having been up there last sept we now know its not from there, they have a lovely really old deaf dog which is sooooooo sweet........havent seen the dog with funny teeth since.....but he was always friendly whilst around Teresa's.

don

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 11:21:14 PM »
Its funny you should mention the Addams family Jimbo,I have often been mistaken for Bryan.
Yammas
Yannis

Surely the Black Dog would have been Robert Plant  !   Black dog up and sniffed his plate a-steamin' on the stove Kids ain't seen you home all day, you're a gentleman born to roam Black dog...

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 11:31:44 PM »
we saw that dog, last year around Teresa and always went back up the hill, we thought he maybe from Kapetanios but having been up there last sept we now know its not from there, they have a lovely really old deaf dog which is sooooooo sweet........havent seen the dog with funny teeth since.....but he was always friendly whilst around Teresa's.

No - that's got be Yannis. First time I saw him I thought "What a lovely deaf  old dog!"

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 01:11:19 AM »
I'm getting obsessed with this Black Dog, now. I'm thinking of writing a screenplay called "Crying at Romanza" and I'm very anxious to contact the dog's Agent to arrange suitable rights. As soon as this in place any mention of the BD will inevitably involve some payments.

The dog will in no way be harmed, and will be assured of a good breakfast. 

YANNIS26

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 10:51:20 AM »
No - that's got be Yannis. First time I saw him I thought "What a lovely deaf  old dog!"
Less of the old and deaf Jimbo and stick with the lovely, or I will have to exchange the black dog for the black spot.
Yammas
Yannis
PS Better still if you replace lovely with handsome, we do not want people to get the wrong impression.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:01:08 AM by YANNIS26 »

Gavlah1973

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 11:40:19 AM »
I always used to stop and say hello to the big old deaf dog at the Kapetanios on my way 'home'...........always wondered why he seemed to ignore me!

I have a great pic of Vlad the black dog.....wish I could put it up here.

Offline katie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »
We have also got a photo of him - he sat with us under our table in the Thomas Bay last June then followed us back to the Teresa Apartments and sat beside us there.   He then followed us to our room but we didn't see him again.   We'll be looking out for him when we come back during the last week in September.  He looked as though he was smiling at us with his strange teeth!  I wonder who he belongs to.

Katie

Gavlah1973

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 11:08:04 PM »
Im sure this dog is a vampire dog! Does he really exist? Whose dog is he? Come on Tony Co do your investigating?!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni