Author Topic: DONNA EXPECTING  (Read 21569 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
DONNA EXPECTING
« on: September 01, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
For those of you who know Donna and Spiros on the Beach, this year on the pitch outside Waves,
Donna is around 4 months pregnant, due approaching the end of January.
She has asked me to post this so her friends can share their happiness.
(she is still tossing beach beds around - so we told her to ease up a little- LOL)!

(Sorry, got the date slightly wrong in my excitement, now modified).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:32:17 PM by tonyco1 »

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline stockjockey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: DONNA EXPECTING
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »
I'm sure they will both be delighted to find out that news of their imminent new arrival has been announced on the San Stef forum!

Offline spesh49

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 05:17:56 PM »
I'm sure they will both be delighted to find out that news of their imminent new arrival has been announced on the San Stef forum!

Top Man  :)

Offline stockjockey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:56:11 AM »
I was being sarcastic.  I assume Donna and Spiros gave permission for their business to be broadcast on San Stef forum?

Offline Gillywoo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 03:37:45 PM »
Mind you if she is six months pregnant it can't be a secret, can it???

Offline stockjockey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 03:43:20 PM »
No secret and not something that you can hide, I just don't see why Donna and Spiros personal business has been posted on this forum

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 04:05:59 PM »
stockjockey - I think that's a bit harsh. Lots of people in the forum are friends with the locals, and it's not quite the same as announcing that they had a domestic and somebody was arrested!

Lighten up a bit, please.

Offline stockjockey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 05:18:41 PM »
Jimbo,

I'm well aware people are friendly with locals.  I'm voicing my opinion, whether forum members think it's harsh or not.  I've been watching this forum on and off for months, and I've seen locals personal lives discussed on here on several occassions.  Would you feel happy having any of your personal matters discussed on a public forum for the world to see?  That is the point of the forum is it not? To voice one's opinions. 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 05:35:50 PM »
No secret and not something that you can hide, I just don't see why Donna and Spiros personal business has been posted on this forum
I see you're being your usual miserable self stock jockey, for your information,
Donna asked me to tell her friends via this forum and Spiros was quite happy to do this as well.
Why not actually walk down the beach and ask them first next time!
You seem to delight in trying to tell everyone what to do and say!
If you have a problem with me - come and tell me to my face -I'm in the Thomas Bay!
I will still buy you a drink and have a civil conversation with you, if not - try butting out!
Stop trying to feel offended for the world, who do you think you are?
You seem to delight in trying to tell everyone off so who are you?
I am easily found, as I have very many true friends here!
Or say who you are and I'll pop along to see you - lets talk!

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Gillywoo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »
Well said Tony!!

I think some people are becoming a bit too serious!!

A pregnancy is a time to be joyful, and if Donna and Spiros are happy for the announcement to be made, then so be it.

I think some people need to loosen up a bit!

Offline deerocker

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 10:21:07 PM »
If they said they don't mind I don't know what the problem was........good for them and I hope everything goes ok.... 8)
"It's not the size of the ship; it's the size of the waves." - Little Richard

don

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 11:37:21 PM »
So easy to hide behind a pseudonym and fire pop shots... Take a walk down to Thomas Bay and have a drink with Tony... So much better than being unpleasant to people you don't know. Kind of goes against your preaching!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 01:37:03 AM »
wtg don all we need is you to buy a drink
you in your self has had a load of s--- with these pseu--- things

i know the two as well and whish them good luck and look foward to the little one helping with the sun beds

what a great site this is
chris

Offline stockjockey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 11:52:36 AM »
Well said Tony.  Don't know where you get that I tell people what to do.  And yes, by nature I am a miserable person.  I love it.  Nothing like a bit of cyber bullying to make my day. You are all very vocal about voicing your opinions and views, and once someone comes along with a different opinion or view, you don't like it.  Seen it too many times on here.  And no I won't butt out.  Have I ever insulted you?  No, I haven't.  Have you insulted me?  Yes, by calling me see 'you're being your usual miserable self stock jockey'.  FYI, I don't feel offended for the world.  I'm at peace with myself and the world.  Be sure to have a nice day y'all  ;D

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »
stockjockey - I am quite happy to disagree with you or anybody else. Since you joined on July 16th you have made 19 posts, most of them reasonable, particularly on the subject of bog paper.

However, you did argue with me that it was not reasonable for somebody to describe a visit to Delfino Blu as they experienced it, which somewhat undermines your new attitude that the rules of press freedom should apply to the forum. Let's have a bit of consistency, please.

I've lived a fair bit of my life in the public gaze, as a matter of fact. When you're a writer and broadcaster it comes with the job. The Daily Telegraph (spit!) once described me as an apologist for terrorism, a statement which they had to withdraw!

The thing is - before pointing fingers it's wise to do a bit of research. In this case, you might have checked with Tony before taking some pointless high moral ground which turns out to be as firm as the sand on the beach. I don't see much evidence of News Of The World-type gossip about the locals sprayed around the forum. Maybe you could point to some evidence? As far as I can see the usual comments about the locals are that x or y has gone from a to b, or somebody has died. This is hardly going to have a bunch of lawyers descending on the moderators, is it?

As somebody who apparently lives and works in the village, it might be a good idea to remember that this forum does a huge amount of promotion for SS, providing loads of free PR, constantly updated news, and creates a general atmosphere of love for SS and its people, including a celebration of a forthcoming birth.   

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni