Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 3521 times)

Offline dianeb

• View Profile
Hi Everyone
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:49:59 PM »
Just joined this board although I have been 'lurking' for a while. everyone seems so friendly that I thought I'd take the plunge and join in!

Going back to SS for our 4th time on the 23rd, staying at the Athina again. loved the hotel on previous visits so hope its still as good.

Dont know quite what it is about SS that draws us back, I think it may be the people, been to many Greek places but nowhere are they as friendly as SS. I think its also the visitors, never have I seen anyone cause trouble or be anything but friendly. Anyway we can only manage a week so didn't want to risk somewhere new and then be disappointed.

We have probably already said hello to many of you before not knowing who you were, perhaps this year may meet some of you properly!
Lets just hope that the possible air strikes don't spoil anyones hard earned holiday!

Offline sunshine

• SanStef Hero
  • 6th September. Staying at Jasmine pool bar
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 11:56:34 PM »
Hi dianeb. Like you we just love the place it,s the most relaxing place we have been. We go next Friday
20th staying at Sunset apts, can,t wait to get there. welcome to the forum every body on here are so helpful and friendly, 
                Sunshine  :) :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 06:46:24 AM »
Hi Dianeb
Welcome to the Forum, We will just miss your arrival, but maybe another year we can say hello.
Have a great Holiday!
Tony and Linda
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni