Author Topic: San Stef here we come (again)  (Read 9027 times)

Offline lufcsahb

• View Profile
San Stef here we come (again)
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:00:50 AM »
Fly from Leeds tommorow (fri 13th i know)..staying at the Athina (again) deep joy ;D no working for 2 weeks.. Charlie and Netta`s 50th wedding anniversary on the 20th when we are there, so a bit of a do in order me thinks!!! anybody in the Athens bar that night come and join us.
Cecilia paul and Katie x

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: San Stef here we come (again)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 10:03:38 AM »
Have a great time lufcsahb and congratutions to the couple for their golden wedding anniversary. I bet the locals will help you to celebrate as well. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
We go out on 30th Aug so will miss seeing Charlie and Annette this year, we posted a card to Glenn to pass on to them when they call into the Aquarius. when you see them. please pass on our best wishes and congratulations  from Keith and Pat. Have a great time. Yammas

Offline lufcsahb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 11:18:30 PM »
Thanks Jules, will do keith and Pat..Thr locals are already involved in the night for C&A, we hope to make it special for them, now wheres that P20?

Offline Sandra W

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 01:58:41 AM »
lufcsahb............. Have a great time... Hope you don't mind me asking about your user name,. The first 4 letters denote your favourite football team? The second 4 music related? If so you were a teen in the 70's? Great band, my hubbie knew Alex and his brother Les.
Living the life: Loving the life: Dreaming of San Stef !

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 04:45:23 AM »
Hi Pembo
Hope to see you there (as well as Jules) - we also go on 30th Aug - see you two in Glens one evening maybe!
Tony and Linda
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline lufcsahb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 10:45:19 AM »
To Sandra W - Yes you guessed right.  I'm from Leeds and my two favourite bands when I was a teenager were the Sensational Alex Harvey Band and the Bay City Rollers1  How's that for a varied taste in music!  Have grown out of the Bay City Rollers but have got loads of SAHB on my i pod.  Greatest band live.  Even saw them in Redcar (without Alex obviously) about 3 years ago. How great that you knew him.  Will have to chat more about this.  Are you going to San Stef?

Gavlah1973

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 10:59:08 AM »
Hi

Have a great time. We cross by a week so at least that will 2 sets of Leeds fans in San Stef for a while! Great day for you to leave England, I'm looking out of my window from South Leeds and it's grey, dull and pouring down. You have a flight to Corfu and I have a lovely day along the M62 culminating in Morecambe. Joy of Joys!!

At least you will be able to watch Sundays game v Forest live on the TV in San Stef on Sunday

Offline lufcsahb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 03:54:16 PM »
I spend half my life on the M62 (this is Paul, not cecilia) and yes the westher in Leeds is Cr@p, were setting off for the airport in 10 mins and our friends have just arrived in the resort, Lloyd who is a leicester fan so that should make for an entertaining night in the Carling cup... YAMMAS everybody

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »
Enjoy your holiday, we fly out on the 20th. :) :)

don

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 10:58:10 PM »
To Sandra W - Yes you guessed right.  I'm from Leeds and my two favourite bands when I was a teenager were the Sensational Alex Harvey Band and the Bay City Rollers1  How's that for a varied taste in music!  Have grown out of the Bay City Rollers but have got loads of SAHB on my i pod.  Greatest band live.  Even saw them in Redcar (without Alex obviously) about 3 years ago. How great that you knew him.  Will have to chat more about this.  Are you going to San Stef?

Delilah............. Now there's a song !!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 06:12:00 AM »
The Impossible Dream Album - one of the classics!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni