Author Topic: laptop  (Read 6901 times)

Offline ness

• View Profile
laptop
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:47:08 PM »
Hello everyone

looking forward to staying at the christina apartment for 2 weeks on 13 august.  Our 13 year old daughter would like to take her laptop.  I know it is not england but do you think it would be safe for her to take it and leave it in our apartment during the day.
many thanks for your advice
vanessa

zoe

Re: laptop
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 11:07:12 PM »
never had a problem :)

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:15:07 PM »
Hi Ness
We have been going to San Stef for 10 years and have never had a problem, We stay in appartments and have left things such as camcorder DS games etc. You can never be 100% sure but you should be ok as ong as you lock up before you go out for the day.

Offline carole.mike

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 11:54:04 PM »
stef for the last three year never known or hear of theft or trouble just make sure you

hello ness been going to sanstefanos for the last three years and never seen or heard of any robbery in the village its the safest place in corfu and the best in my opinion and i think i speak for all the forum members, hope you and you family enjoy your holiday in s/s yammas mike.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 12:31:18 AM »
Never heard of any problems either. You could always use one of your suitcases with a padlock on to lock it away.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 01:33:10 AM »
We have been taking Laptops for many years now - or other electrical's - this place is virtually crime free,
of course the fashion police did arrest Jules, SueLa and Zoe a few times, but apart from that and a one-off minor crime spree around 15 years ago by Albanians,
when boats were pinched, and a villa broken into, I have not heard of any problems involving tourists, especially in the last decade.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 02:07:38 AM »
hi ness
as all the outher peeps have said no problem,have stayed with christina many years and leave all sorts of things in the appt inc money t.c. etc
if you want to be sure why not leave it with dimi/H at the fedra while you are out for the day

chris

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 07:12:52 PM »
Hello ness, you will have a great time and no problems at all with crime/burglary.  Can you tell me your apartment number please.

Yours

Rob Banks   ;)

don

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »
Please leave home address too, complete with holiday dates if you don't mind

Cheers

T Leaf

Offline Paulene Dean

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 12:17:06 AM »
We normally stay at Christina and can confirm they ( and the whole resort) are totally safe - never heard of a burglary / crime  even at height of the season. Very safe and honest place to be.

Offline spesh49

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 12:24:26 AM »
I can confirm all comments on the resort we never even have a safety deposit box all money etc is left in the room its super safe.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni