Author Topic: Boat trip  (Read 5977 times)

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Boat trip
« on: May 27, 2010, 09:19:42 PM »
Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me how long it would take to Paxos and Parga by boat.  Does the boat leave San Stef harbour or do you need to travel elsewhere?

Thanks.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Boat trip
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 02:55:01 AM »
Rod, It usually goes from Corfu Town.
It's a long day trip, so I think it'll be a long boat ride, time wise , but I haven't done that trip myself for that reason - (Poor sailor)!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 11:38:47 AM »
Cheers Tony,

I thought it was a long trip. Thanks.  Sorry to be a pain but where do you get the boat from going to Paleokastritsa?

YANNIS26

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 12:38:48 PM »
Cheers Tony,

I thought it was a long trip. Thanks.  Sorry to be a pain but where do you get the boat from going to Paleokastritsa?
Hi Rod
If you check out the San Stefano Travel web site it gives full details of all boat trips including timings.It includes trips to both Paleo & Paxos/Parga.
Yammas
Yannis

Offline Mikee

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 01:08:20 PM »
Rod I'd like to do that one myself in a few weeks when I'm over as I have been to Parga (and Paxos) several times

I believe it is a really long day and may be too much - don't mind long boat trips but sitting on coaches I can't be done with. Someone has just posted that this particular trip has dropped from 40 to 29 Euros, so may consider it

What is the best of the other boat trips .. Paleokastritsa or the island one would people say ?
San Stefanos - here we come Summer 2010

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 05:33:20 PM »
Thanks Yannis, I should have known that.  You would think I was a newbie!  ;).  Mikee, last year I did the boat trip to Ericusa.  The San Stef harbour was experiencing a few problems so we joined the boat from Sidari.  I think that is why I am getting confused with the departures.  The Ericusa trip is fine, although very very quiet on the island.  Nice chill out though.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 09:18:25 PM »
I would recommend the two Island Trip, which is great.
The Paxos trip involves a coach trip to Corfu Town - usually picking up in several places en-route!!
The Paleo trip goes from S S harbour, it calls in after leaving Sidari, again a good trip out.
You can often tie it in with the submarine trip from Paleo when you arrive.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni