Author Topic: waiting to return!  (Read 5520 times)

Offline Simon T

• View Profile
waiting to return!
« on: March 20, 2010, 03:35:18 PM »
Hi All,, Just wanted to say i cant wait to be returning to San Stefanos this summer. We have yet to decide exactly when we want to come as we like June or  July...we( as in my wife and I) would love to do both as im sure regulars would know it is very tempting to do as many visits as possible..!!   My only problem with many visits is i think my cradit card company would love it more than me as my wife cannot resit the lure of a certain shop in san stef by the name of Elizabeths... the only comfort for me is while she buys up all the gold and silver jewellery ( mentally) and not to mention the shoes, handbags and god knows what else there is in there that store.. seems like an aladdins cave, to her anyways,... i find the bar across the street, Condor, is my idea of manheaven- Sky Sports news with your breakfast cannot be bad way to start the day and maybe also a cheeky beer.. well.. i am on my holidays after all.  We do manage to go out n about after we have had the usual negotiations of what to do and see before we sunbathe.. we love a walk up and down the beach before setting up camp there for the day... We find the village has everything we need for a great holiday and we hope everyone who is thinking of trying corfu and this lovley village doesnt hesitate,, unlike us who just simply cant decide when to go and how many times we can afford to visit...  cant wait, greek dancing&food, Mythos in an iced glass, football, beach, sunshine.. its the stuff that keeps us coming back...Yammas!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: waiting to return!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 05:59:52 PM »
Welcome to this friendly site Simon. As you already know you will have a great time whenever you go. I to like Elizabeths Jewellery and I am sure Roys cards will find themselves in there again this year  ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Simon T

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 08:36:10 PM »
Thank you Jules for the welcome,, Hoping to book very soon... and get on the Mythos trail :)
My wife and I love to relax and have a lazy holiday as we look after our young grand daughters a lot.. so its nice to have a break.. Dont get me wrong we love them to bits and thats reflected in the gifts we always take back from san stef... so they do miss us when we leave for holiday but they know they get presents at the end... so everyones happy ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 12:20:07 AM »
Hi Simon - Big Welcome from us as well!
Love your little review of S S, paints a familiar picture, and it sums up well some of the attraction of the place.
I would think that the other figure on the next table enjoying the TV, and a cheeky beer,
must have been me (in spirit anyway!), while my wife was fighting your's over a Handbag!! LOL

I really know where you are coming from - nice one!!

We are back later in the season this year - end Aug/Sept.
Where are you staying?
Anyway have a great holiday!
Tony & Linda
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Simon T

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »
 :D ;D :) Thank You Tony for that post,, i really did Laugh Out Loud at the fantastic imagine  i now have of our wives fighting over handbags... Best warn the lovely Christina who works in Elizabeths to get her referee skills updated perhaps!!! ;)

I have to say that receiving such a lovley response to my post is making me wish i had booked sooner,, as we are still to decide if we want to do the package thing or do it seperate. We have stayed in various places in the village and have always been happy with where we end up... we are not so hard to please it would seem,, just as long as we are there- we dont mind

Will let you know as soon as we have a date and place...

Hope you all have a fab holiday, and no fights break out!!
Happy Holidays= Just have another Mythos

Simon and Angela T

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 12:51:17 AM »
Simon - that sounds good to me!!

Let the handbag wars begin!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos