Author Topic: We Love San Stefanos and Elizabeths Shop  (Read 8739 times)

Offline Emilia18

• View Profile
We Love San Stefanos and Elizabeths Shop
« on: March 27, 2010, 11:34:16 PM »
Hi.. I want to say that I feel this is a fabulous place to shop for gifts and souvenirs. My family come here mant times in past and we have found this shop is very nice inside to look around and the girls there are welcoming to all and say hello. The jewellery they have is very good and they have lots of choosing for every persons taste ans price. It's always looking very good  and we love to see what they have. My sister she like to look at the leather bags and shoes and we have to buy something every times we go. I think this summer my parents will have to make us walk past as we like to take everything!! ;D  I hope all of you that look on this pages forgive me for some of my english as I am studying here and try to learn quickly to write. I love this place San Stefanos and I think everyone who comes too will feel love for  this place also. My family like to visit in August or Septemner this is perfect time for the beutiful weather and beache to go swimming and we hope to have mant more holidyas in the lovely Corfu Island and sunshine.... Mant thanks from Emilia

Offline Sandra W

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: We Love San Stefanos and Elizabeths Shop
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 01:46:52 AM »
Welcome to this site Emilia18... Don't know where you are from but your English is 1000 times better then my attempt at your language. where are you from? Where are you studying?
Look forward to seeing you become a regular on here.
Living the life: Loving the life: Dreaming of San Stef !

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 02:25:30 AM »
Hi Emilia. I love Elizabeths shop - great jewellery and very friendly service :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 02:28:16 AM »
I hate the shop!!
Linda spends too much in there!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

YANNIS26

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 01:13:44 PM »
Hi Emilia
Welcome to the forum.Do not worry about your English it is very good.I can see from your posting that San Stefanos has the same effect on you and your family as it does on the rest of us.
Long may it remain so.
Yannis

Offline Mikee

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 04:01:23 PM »
I hate the shop!!
Linda spends too much in there!! LOL

How do I AVOID that shop Tony .. my wife has a passion for jewellery and I DON'T  ::)
San Stefanos - here we come Summer 2010

Offline Emilia18

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »
 Hi to you all.. I'ts so nice to hear you love this place also. I want  to say I think maybe  write something wrong in my last pages here. My sister and me we have english friends we meet from school exchanges here in Czech and we make emails with there help and my sisters friend she see out photos from holadyas in san stefanos and she tell me about these pages to look at because she noews how much we love to have our familt times together here. It help me a lot to learning to write, this is what I mean when I write I am studying here. I sorry if I say wrong way!! ;D
 I try to look at these pages and anser but it take me long time to put on here what I want to say from papaer!  My sister is little bigger than me and she have her friend come to see us- her name is Gemma and she show us how to look for these pages so we can show everyone to come to san stafanos and Corfu.
I relly hopes that lots of persons will see this beutiful place and love it like me and my familt. We try to get Gemma and her friends to come in summer so we can all have good times together. Sorry for so much writings but I  love how it is here and that this pages are very good to show everyone how they can come too and see. Emilia ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 03:43:54 AM »
Hi Emilia18, I get what you are saying and doing - well done!
What a good way to learn - good luck and take care - enjoy San Stefanos!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni