Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

eating out in sidari canal de something area

(1/4) > >>

missh:
After a cock up from Thomas Cook we very reluctantly we stayed about 2K from sidari in a place called perreloudas.  I would just like to say I was surprised by how nice the non strip area of Sidari was for food we did not have a bad meal there and stuck to the tradtional looking places not the fish and chips for 5 euro places. 

Perreloudas is were we had our best meal by far in the first restaurant you come to we had 4 brill meals there, the waiter does nopt speak english but can understand the order.  He was the 1st greak we met who did not have any English.  It was also poular iwth locals which was good. 

Clare Davies:
Hi missh, so nice to hear that you have stayed in Peroulades, or as it's known "Sunset beach". Our friends "George, Kristina & Akis live in the village and it's very traditional and full of local charm, the people are fantastic.

I hope you will be returning again to corfu and enjoy many holidays

Yamas
Clarexxx

tonyco1:
That sounds right to me - we found some lovely restaurants there as well!!
I think you meant to name the area in Sidari as Canal d'amour, which is a beautiful beach area in secluded coves,
but actually right in the Sidari area itself!
Peroulades or Sunset beach is where Clare and yourself have described!

missh:
Canal d'amour is where I ment we ate there the 1st week as we didn't discover Perroloudas until week 2 we then fell in love with there the quaint little houses and the old men sitting outside the shop.  The shop that stank of moth balls.  It seemed realy greek to me and was a world away from the tack of Sidari

tonyco1:
Nice one - not to many moths there either!! LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version