Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Olive Press 2009

<< < (3/12) > >>

Bristle Boy:
We passed Olive Press on a number of occasions during our 2 week stay in second half of June, but it was always empty (not a good sign in our eyes; maybe that's unfair but that's how we viewed things). Menu didn't seem that inspiring to be honest. Maybe we'll try next year.

peter:
i have to agree with swedebasher, we thought it was a bit expensive compared to others,the food was good though but nothing special.

Zimmer:
The above looks like a concensus of opinion to me

Holistica:
Well folks, just have to say that many places are quiet this year ( although not all ), and it varies from week to week. The old end of the village has been particularly quiet.
As for empty Restaurants - they all start off empty each day, and someone has to be the first to walk in! They shouldn't necessarily be judged for being quiet - it doesn't mean they're not worth trying, or indeed that they are always empty. The Olive Press has had quite a number of busy nights - we've seen it from across the road!!

As a tourist in previous years, I understand what you are saying - but as someone who has lived here for a few years, I can see the other side too!

don:
So Gwen does that mean Beachcombers is busy???????????????????????????????/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version