Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Facebook

(1/6) > >>

tonyco1:
I have posted some of my collection of 2009 photo's on facebook, Search tonyco1!! (or PM me)
Note:
more to follow, including around the resort and the new cafe, new premises etc. Tomorrow if I have time!

The ones in the Condor were all posted in spite of some being a bit below par, as it showed some other forum members,
Martyn please note - your lot are in there including your hypnosis show in the T/bay Hotel - great sports - nice one!!

The forum meal ones are there - (yes your family picture is there Zimmer - great picture I thought!!),
I can send it to you if you PM me, you had a Blue shirt and horns on the head !! LOL !!
Nice wife and son!! say hello for me!

An album around the beach also posted - sorry nothing too rude!!
(but if Jules, Sue and Zoe had been on the nudie beach - an exception would be made!!) LOL!!!

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on July 22, 2009, 02:24:39 AM ---I have posted some of my collection of 2009 photo's on facebook, Search tonyco1!! (or PM me)
Note:
more to follow, including around the resort and the new cafe, new premises etc. Tomorrow if I have time!

The ones in the Condor were all posted in spite of some being a bit below par, as it showed some other forum members,
Martyn please note - your lot are in there including your hypnosis show in the T/bay Hotel - great sports - nice one!!

The forum meal ones are there - (yes your family picture is there Zimmer - great picture I thought!!),
I can send it to you if you PM me, you had a Blue shirt and horns on the head !! LOL !!
Nice wife and son!! say hello for me!

An album around the beach also posted - sorry nothing too rude!!
(but if Jules, Sue and Zoe had been on the nudie beach - an exception would be made!!) LOL!!!

--- End quote ---

On my album you can find Jules & Sue and probably the best photo of Yellow T's  ever.

Zimmer:
Tony

Thanks,I'd like that...- cant see yours - think Alex is on face book.
Horns? lol yeah I do seem to be the resident Dr Evil for some reason  ;D

don:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on July 22, 2009, 09:11:23 AM ---Tony

Thanks,I'd like that...my PM is xxxxxxxxxx - cant see yours - think Alex is on face book.
Horns? lol yeah I do seem to be the resident Dr Evil for some reason  ;D

--- End quote ---

You can PM though the MY MESSAGES box at the top of the page... For lots of reasons you should never broadcast your E-Mail address on a public forum! There are plenty of unscrupulous folks out there.

Zimmer:
thanks for the advice - theres one or two here too  ;) I dont want to be captured so Ive removed it hope the unscruples havent seen it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version