Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Well i enjoy all posts weather positive or negative !!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jules:
Of course not - especially Don who still has another week booked for September. But just so they know anyway it's 6 weeks tomorrow

swedebasher:
It is netiquette to attack the post and not the poster.

corfuaddicts:
I enjoy all the posts as well but their is no need for members to jump on someone just because they have a differant view to themselves. Personally, I enjoyed these original reviews as it gave an honest opinion, not through the rose tinted glasses of someone who treats SanStef as their second home, we are just as guilty of that as anyone having been back for the last 11 years or more.

I spoke to the owners of this site yesterday and I know they are extremely hacked off with the quality of the posts lately, the rudeness of some members and are considering closing the forum down as they don't have the time to moderate and indeed don't want to.

So a warning to all I would watch your step because if you don't you will lose your forum !

swedebasher:
Good post that Corfuaddicts. ;)

hendrix46:

--- Quote from: JULES T on July 16, 2009, 10:23:23 AM ---Of course not - especially Don who still has another week booked for September. But just so they know anyway it's 6 weeks tomorrow

--- End quote ---
Hey Jules, I'll be back from my second visit this year before your first! :)  :(

Mixed emotions......he/she who laughs last etc. etc!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version