Author Topic: PADI - Diving Shop in San Stefanos (NW)  (Read 74486 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: PADI - Diving Shop in San Stefanos (NW)
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2009, 11:42:22 PM »
While we are basking in sunshine - even at 20:50 !! LOL
Bet it's not raining in Corfu!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2009, 11:47:08 PM »
Bev, I needed the pjs on or everyone would have thought it was just another night for me!! haha :)

Holistica, you may have new batteries now and spares but not when you needed them! :) The blackmail is on hold......for the time being! haha!

Thanks for the PM!
It was a lotta fun!  ;) The smoochy dance with the bar stool in ACCA Bar ( d'you remember that? ) was very 'touching' to witness! :)

I think Don & Tony are probably all bitten down to their knuckles by now - can you sense their agitation, their frustration and their intensely aroused curiosity on this one  :o ??? as nobody is actually spilling the beans ! ;D  ;D  ;D 

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2009, 11:50:18 PM »
While we are basking in sunshine - even at 20:50 !! LOL
Bet it's not raining in Corfu!! LOL

You're right Tony - its not raining in Corfu!! ...... wish it would though ...... a massive thunderstorm....... heavy heavy rain ...... and forks of lightening lighting up the sky.  8) It'd clear the air. Its too hot & humid,

don

« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2009, 11:55:34 PM »
"intensely aroused " Just where did your imagination dig up that phrase? Not in Bonnie Scotland that's for sure! LOL

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2009, 12:29:22 AM »
"intensely aroused " Just where did your imagination dig up that phrase? Not in Bonnie Scotland that's for sure! LOL

I know .... quite impressive isn't it?  ;D. I could've been an English teacher but went against the school's advice ( it was not on the agenda at all!)and became a nurse instead! Think my interest in the English language must've been  "intensely aroused" ( or something) again in the winter - I finished the TEFL course !

Makes you realise what non-sense your sentences make when you start to learn how to teach foreign language speakers! - what makes complete sense to us is actually - to quote Nikos - "complete bollocks" ! ( is that how you spell it?? ).

I wonder how many foreign language speakers read this forum  :-\  ?? God help them!

Anyhow, I think folk jist cannae wait tae fund oot what went on, n what we're a' bletherin' aboot. Their nose'll be botherin' them cos they'll be feart they missed sumthin'. They'll be chompin at the bit eh?. Or mibbae they think we're jist off oor heeds n we're a' havering! Ken what I mean, Don? ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2009, 10:33:21 AM »
Gwen - Hands up!! Unlike the embarassed boy Don - - - who is secretly  "intensely aroused" - but will not admit it,
(you know - "I am a rough-tough Scots born real man who does not like these girly things"!!),
- - {sorry Don - just couldn't resist it!! LOL}
Yes - unlike Don, I am definitely  "intensely aroused" (hopefully anyway - LOL), with the thought of you Girls being naughty with a bar stool!! (Batteries not included)!!
Now that I have admitted my interest - you have to spill the beans now - yes indeed!! What went on?
PM's accepted - likewise, if you have any money that is weighing you down, I will be pleased to relieve you -
(take that which way you please!) LOL
Chomping at the "Bit" is my speciality - by the way!! - - -over to you!!  ::)  ::)  :P

don

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2009, 11:03:17 PM »
Bev and Ray .................. The good news is the Hospital have discharged me... Still barred from too strenuous exercise but looking forward to gentle swimming. Will come and see you guys ASAP. Roll on September !  8) Keep cool!!!!!!!!!! 8)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 11:40:31 PM by don »

don

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2009, 11:41:44 PM »
Gwen - Hands up!! Unlike the embarassed boy Don - - - who is secretly  "intensely aroused" - but will not admit it,
(you know - "I am a rough-tough Scots born real man who does not like these girly things"!!),
- - {sorry Don - just couldn't resist it!! LOL}
Yes - unlike Don, I am definitely  "intensely aroused" (hopefully anyway - LOL), with the thought of you Girls being naughty with a bar stool!! (Batteries not included)!!
Now that I have admitted my interest - you have to spill the beans now - yes indeed!! What went on?
PM's accepted - likewise, if you have any money that is weighing you down, I will be pleased to relieve you -
(take that which way you please!) LOL
Chomping at the "Bit" is my speciality - by the way!! - - -over to you!!  ::)  ::)  :P
His bridle and reins are something to behold too...... And his saddle? Just don't mention the girth LOL :P

don

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2009, 11:44:25 PM »

I know .... quite impressive isn't it?  ;D. I could've been an English teacher but went against the school's advice ( it was not on the agenda at all!)and became a nurse instead! Think my interest in the English language must've been  "intensely aroused" ( or something) again in the winter - I finished the TEFL course !

Makes you realise what non-sense your sentences make when you start to learn how to teach foreign language speakers! - what makes complete sense to us is actually - to quote Nikos - "complete bollocks" ! ( is that how you spell it?? ).

I wonder how many foreign language speakers read this forum  :-\  ?? God help them!

Anyhow, I think folk jist cannae wait tae fund oot what went on, n what we're a' bletherin' aboot. Their nose'll be botherin' them cos they'll be feart they missed sumthin'. They'll be chompin at the bit eh?. Or mibbae they think we're jist off oor heeds n we're a' havering! Ken what I mean, Don? ;D

At least you didn't call me a loon..... Now that term of endearment would upset some of life's precious weans! I can hear them greet the now!

By the way fit like?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2009, 03:35:07 AM »
SO why don't you move to Scotland then Don ??? LOL

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2009, 02:30:02 PM »
I don't think his exile ban has been lifted yet Tony!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »
So why does he keep on banging on about it, when he was thrown over Hadrian's Wall??? Strange!! LOL

don

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2009, 11:54:47 PM »
I've grown used to you English. Strangely most of you talk ok! Have you heard folk from Fife or Buchan you need sub-titles!

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2009, 12:21:20 AM »
Say again Don! :P

don

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:35 AM »
Fit??????????????????????

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni