Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

photos of San stef june 09

(1/9) > >>

shellbell:
Just thought Id see if this works :-\.....a few photos from June09 in San Stef  :)http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/136355862

zoe:
love the photos when i saw the one with the man with the bad hand i recognised the man in the middle he was in san stef when we went

Holistica:
Well ...... thought I'd have a look at your photos and just as I'm getting to the end of them ( thinking 'what a nice place' ) there's my other half and his boss (George from Barras) staring back at me!! Arhhhhhh. He does like to pose for a photo!

Jules:
Lovely photos Shelly. Can't wait for our turn :)

shellbell:

--- Quote from: Holistica on July 07, 2009, 11:44:32 PM ---Well ...... thought I'd have a look at your photos and just as I'm getting to the end of them ( thinking 'what a nice place' ) there's my other half and his boss (George from Barras) staring back at me!! Arhhhhhh. He does like to pose for a photo!

--- End quote ---
lol! they made our holiday thoroughly enjoyable at the Barras ;D
Holistica I dont suppose you can get me the full address of the Barras can you, Nikkos asked me to send some photos which we had done with the cleaners as they requested them and I did say I would send them in the post.
Shell

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version