Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Eagle has Landed!!

(1/4) > >>

tonyco1:
Hi all
Your new roving reporter has Landed in San Stefanos, All is well!!
ZOE - -thanks for the Bottle of "Home Brew" Cider and the 2 bottls of whiskey you left for us in Ozzie Oils!!
We had a ball last night!! And Kerry sang for us. Weleft suitably S**t-Faced!! LOL (Strong or what)!!
I met Don and Sandra and are now friends for life - as if we already knew each other!!
Zimmer and family turned up & I took a picture, then of the rest of us.
Took a few pics for face book!!
We started to feel like pop stars when people came up that read the posts and asked if we were the "FORUM" - obviously we took the credit even though a lot of the rest of you did the work!!! LOL
We met a few people last night - which was a great evening.

Jules:
Glad to hear from you Tony - it's been so quiet lol!!!!!!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on July 05, 2009, 01:38:13 PM ---Glad to hear from you Tony - it's been so quiet lol!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
We are currently photographing all typos in the resort to hold you to account!! LOL

don:
Having a whale of a time. Tonyco1 is just a brilliant guy with a great family. Ozzy Oils was a spectacular night!!! Cheers Zoe!! As Tony said it was amazing when two young ladies came up and asked if we were Tony and Don. They said that they were thrilled to meet us as they enjoy reading our posts! So now we have groupies ... yes groupies not Gropies!!

Jules:
 So now we have groupies ... yes groupies not Gropies!!
[/quote]
I bet you wished the other eh! nudge nudge wink wink  ;D ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version