Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Teresa apartments

(1/7) > >>

julesr:
Hi. I have posted this question recently, so sorry for repeating myself, but I haven't received an answer. We have stayed in the sc building and had a 2 bed apartment. The b&b rooms say they are a family room. Does this mean they are 1 room with beds for 4 people or 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds in each?
Thanks  :D

zoe:
i think by how it is written in the details the b and b is only a room with 4 single beds it says 2 sets of twin beds only thing one of the others that stay there may have a direct phone no thomsons/ portmans are a waste of time phoning as they told us we had a room with a bath at the thomas bay and the hotel is showers only

LILOLIL:
The family rooms have Two bedrooms each with two beds,can be pushed together.A separate sitting area with two seater sofa.Separate bathroom, fridge. There are Three Family/2 bedroomed.They are ground middle and top floor they are nearest to the private house all on top of one another. Two sets of doors to the balcony or bottom floor to garden area.Family rooms as called because they are B & B and are classed as Teresa hotel rooms.These rooms are more spacious than the self catering and are newer.But none of these rooms have a sea view.

julesr:
Thanks very much for that info. Very helpful.  :)
Could you also tell me what the breakfasts are like? Do they have toast and cereal?
Thanks again!

LILOLIL:
There are about seven items to choose from, cornflakes, yoghurt and honey, bacon roll, sausage roll, egg on toast, beans and bacon on toast,tomatoes and scrambled egg.Tea or coffee orange juice.You can have a cooked breakfast for 2 euros more.Yes toast and jam/marmalade.Breakfast is 9 til 11.In the rooms there are kettle, mugs enough to make a cuppa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version