Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

2010 - Where and when?

(1/10) > >>

Cockney in Hull:
As I'm now home completely gutted and totally depressed can I start next years thread yet? :D
We will be be booking for the first 2 weeks of July (End of the World cup) and next year taking my parents as well (That's not a bad thing like it sounds!! :D).

Only 370 days to go and yes it's dragging already :D

Jules:

--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on June 28, 2009, 02:17:35 PM ---As I'm now home completely gutted and totally depressed can I start next years thread yet? :D
We will be be booking for the first 2 weeks of July (End of the World cup) and next year taking my parents as well (That's not a bad thing like it sounds!! :D).

--- End quote ---
Hey some of us haven't been this year yet lol!!
9 weeks to this years and 1 year 9 weeks to next years - already booked for 2010. Teresa for us again.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on June 28, 2009, 02:33:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on June 28, 2009, 02:17:35 PM ---As I'm now home completely gutted and totally depressed can I start next years thread yet? :D

--- End quote ---
Hey some of us haven't been this year yet lol!!
9 weeks to this years and 1 year 9 weeks to next years - already booked for 2010. Teresa for us again.

--- End quote ---
Oi!!! - We don't go to next week - -  but - - The ex Harlington Midnight Marauder (Cockney in Hull) & Jules the "Madame'"! are Showboating!!
Now these two Billionaires have booked for 2010 already, and are trying to take over the place so we can't get in!! LOL!!
You Naughty Lucky People!!
I am Jealous already and still have this holiday to take!!
Now I will have 2010 on the brain for the rest of the year!!
Cockney in Hull and Jules - the most Organised Holidaymakers in the forum!! Well done!!

swedebasher:
Better add us(blushes), we have the Tsaros booked for a couple of trips next year.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: swedebasher on June 29, 2009, 06:27:13 PM ---Better add us(blushes), we have the Tsaros booked for a couple of trips next year.

--- End quote ---
Oh No!!! another one!! - See you there in twenty-ten!!
Well done - also!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version