Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Back from Tereza Apts

(1/5) > >>

SockJockey:
Just got home (having been delayed our flight for 18 hours), but we have to say that even with the nightmare that ended our stay in San Stefanos we will still be returning to the Tereza apartments again (as recommended by Jules T).
We had the best of times, although the holiday was somewhat thwarted by bad weather, having only one day in the whole of the 1 week stay where it didn't rain. Mostly the sun did come out for some time every day which stopped us from burning as when it did come out it was pretty intense.
The Tereza apartments were fabulous. The cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in anywhere abroad & if you forgot to do the washing up the maids even did that for you, I forgot quite a lot  ;D . Leo & Fannis & all the other staff at the bar restaurant were excellent & could not have been more hospitable. You must do the Greek night & barbecue at the Tereza as this was such a scream. Just a quick word about the Condor which had free entertainment every night & where we spent many a fun evening.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: SockJockey on June 28, 2009, 12:20:50 AM ---Just got home (having been delayed our flight for 18 hours), but we have to say that even with the nightmare that ended our stay in San Stefanos we will still be returning to the Tereza apartments again (as recommended by Jules T).
We had the best of times, although the holiday was somewhat thwarted by bad weather, having only one day in the whole of the 1 week stay where it didn't rain. Mostly the sun did come out for some time every day which stopped us from burning as when it did come out it was pretty intense.
The Tereza apartments were fabulous. The cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in anywhere abroad & if you forgot to do the washing up the maids even did that for you, I forgot quite a lot  ;D . Leo & Fannis & all the other staff at the bar restaurant were excellent & could not have been more hospitable. You must do the Greek night & barbecue at the Tereza as this was such a scream. Just a quick word about the Condor which had free entertainment every night & where we spent many a fun evening.

--- End quote ---
Well done - good report and thanks!!
Sounds like you had a fun holiday - unlucky with the weather though - not normally like that!!

Stevazoid:
What weather can we normally expect in july ? 

Jules:

--- Quote from: Stevazoid on June 28, 2009, 01:08:55 AM ---What weather can we normally expect in july ? 

--- End quote ---
HOT HOT HOT

Jules:

--- Quote from: SockJockey on June 28, 2009, 12:20:50 AM ---Just got home (having been delayed our flight for 18 hours), but we have to say that even with the nightmare that ended our stay in San Stefanos we will still be returning to the Tereza apartments again (as recommended by Jules T).

--- End quote ---
Glad you seemed to enjoy it despite the weather. Now what you mean about the washing up. The maid is lovely and we have had the same one since we have stayed there. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version