Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

New to forum

(1/7) > >>

pat:
Hello all

Have enjoyed this forum for past two years. Will be going to SS for our third time on 3rd July for one week with husband Simon and our two grown up sons. There`s nothing to beat reading all your comments to get in the holiday mood. Such a lot of great info, not to mention good natured banter.We have been well and truly bitten by the `bug`. I looked at the Portland website this morning and before I could stop myself we were booked for two weeks next year!

zoe:
i know i had never been on a site before now i spend more time than my son on the computer  and roy is a san stef forum widow but he has a look and gets dragged in as well now and again a bit of a back up for don and tony have a fab holiday

Jules:
Welcome to the forums Pat. Where are you staying in SS this time?

Jules:

--- Quote from: pat on June 27, 2009, 04:46:24 PM ---Hello all

Have enjoyed this forum for past two years. Will be going to SS for our third time on 3rd July for one week with husband Simon and our two grown up sons. There`s nothing to beat reading all your comments to get in the holiday mood. Such a lot of great info, not to mention good natured banter.We have been well and truly bitten by the `bug`. I looked at the Portland website this morning and before I could stop myself we were booked for two weeks next year!

--- End quote ---
Have a great time and only 6 days to go like Tonyc1.

alnwickist:
sorry to hijack this thread but I`m also new to the forum
I am staying at the Romanza Hotel with my wife on July 24th for two weeks and can`t wait to get there.I`ve been to Corfu once before,in 1985,staying in Perama.
If the reviews and reports about San Stefanos are true then we should be in for an unforgettable holiday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version