Author Topic: Travel Republic Flight changes  (Read 16867 times)

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Travel Republic Flight changes
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 03:33:51 PM »
The new P20 doesn't stain, thank goodness. 

Will they let me in to eat lol  :D :D :D

Forget the P20. We used it years ago; it leaves a film on you that looks like a tan and then it peels off!
We've been using Ultrasun for years. Apply once in morning and bingo - lovely tan after a few days! And i'm fair skinned as well. Ultrasun beats the pants of P20.

zoe

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 03:57:26 PM »
why have they been putting p20 on there bums for it to leave a mark on the toilet seat must be going down the nudist bit

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 01:22:25 AM »
We have just heard that our flights has been cancelled for the 17th August-31st August.
They have offered us other flights on the same days.
The outcome being that we will lose 8hrs on the arrival day and 10 hrs on our departure day.

We enquired about flights that were not far of our orignal times but were told that we would get a £250 cancellation charge.
After many heated phone conversations/emails  I am sad to say we got nowhere and have accepted the new times offered.
So for the 17th August cancel lunch, swim in the sea and walk along the beach as we wont be in San Stef till 9.30ish in the evening rather than lunchtime.
As for the 31st not much time for anything as flight goes at 11.30am, cancell, beach,swim, walk and food and drinks with Glenn. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi Sue,We fly out on 17th Aug from Manchester 7.25am flight with Thomson, could have had a package for the same price as what the flight cost, by the way we are staying at Nikos apps

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 04:02:24 AM »
Hi Pembo

You will get there before us, You mention you are staying at Nikos apartments, is that Nikos from the Athens Bar? if so we will see you there. We stayed there last year.
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »
Hi Pembo

You will get there before us, You mention you are staying at Nikos apartments, is that Nikos from the Athens Bar? if so we will see you there. We stayed there last year.
Yes, we have stayed there for last 3 years. I think we met you and John in Glenns last year. Don't know what has happened to Athens Bar website. I will have to route out Nikos contact detais to arrange airport pick up. See you in Glenns, should have had my fair share of Mythos when you arrive

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »
Hi Pembo

Yes, we have stayed there for last 3 years. I think we met you and John in Glenns last year. Don't know what has happened to Athens Bar website. I will have to route out Nikos contact detais to arrange airport pick up. See you in Glenns, should have had my fair share of Mythos when you arrive
Sitting in the AQUARIOS NOW - CHATTING TO GLEN!!
P20 should not stain hopefully, although our towels went a bit yellow!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 04:27:01 PM »
Lucky you Tony - it's pouring with rain here today.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 02:47:11 AM »
Yellow towels!!!! that was from your sun bleached blond hair dye 8) 8) 8)

Won't say have a drink on me otherwise our bar tab at Glenns will take all our spending money.

Raining Cats & Dogs here!!!!!!!
Sue & John

zoe

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 11:31:00 AM »
hope you are feeling better to day sue

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
Better thanks Zoe  going back to work today.
Sue & John

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni