Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Beach

(1/4) > >>

stu:
I'm going to San Stefanos in August, and just wanted to Know how much the pedaloes with slide is? as i what last year but in Oct and all beach stuff was put away as it was end of season. Thanks Stu :)

Jules:

--- Quote from: stu on June 21, 2009, 08:38:53 PM ---I'm going to San Stefanos in August, and just wanted to Know how much the pedaloes with slide is? as i what last year but in Oct and all beach stuff was put away as it was end of season. Thanks Stu :)

--- End quote ---
Not sure about prices Stu but welcome to the forums. :) Some posters have already been this year and I am sure one of them will know.
Wherabouts in SS are you staying? 8)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: stu on June 21, 2009, 08:38:53 PM ---I'm going to San Stefanos in August, and just wanted to Know how much the pedaloes with slide is? as i what last year but in Oct and all beach stuff was put away as it was end of season. Thanks Stu :)

--- End quote ---
Hi Stu and a big welcome to the forum!!
The Pedalo with the Slide is the same price as the other ones, unless Nikos has suddenly changed his policy!
Now someone else may know the exact price or will find out for you.
We are there in 2 weeks and can ask if not posted before.

stu:
Hi Jules staying at Romanza on the hill!! great to run up the hill from the beach!! :D

Jules:

--- Quote from: stu on June 26, 2009, 10:13:29 PM ---Hi Jules staying at Romanza on the hill!! great to run up the hill from the beach!! :D

--- End quote ---
Sooner you than me lol!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version