Author Topic: Holiday reps  (Read 44444 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday reps
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 09:31:10 AM »
The reps should be just around if something does happen - for example an emergency, but for this there is usually a 24 hr phone number for you to get in touch with someone if you feel the need.
Well even the 24/7 hotline (not that hot actually), is manned by the same Reps.
I think we should all bless Thompson's for not taking on Jules as the S S rep!!
After all she would meet us at the Airport and then take us all to the wrong rooms!!
i.e.(how do you spell "six" - Oooooopppps! sorry - I thought that meant you wanted a double room) for 6?? !! etc. LOL!!
(Sorry Jules!!).

It's funny you should pick on the number 6. Last year we were given our key on arrival and we asked if it was a 6 or if it was a 9 and were told (we thought) it was 6. So there we were trying to get into number 6 and the key wouldn't unlock the door. Yes it was a number 9. Good job the people who were in number 6 were not actually in at the time!!! So if you were in that room at Teresa at the end of August last year we were not trying to rob you lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 06:33:22 PM »
The reps should be just around if something does happen - for example an emergency, but for this there is usually a 24 hr phone number for you to get in touch with someone if you feel the need.
Well even the 24/7 hotline (not that hot actually), is manned by the same Reps.
I think we should all bless Thompson's for not taking on Jules as the S S rep!!
After all she would meet us at the Airport and then take us all to the wrong rooms!!
i.e.(how do you spell "six" - Oooooopppps! sorry - I thought that meant you wanted a double room) for 6?? !! etc. LOL!!
(Sorry Jules!!).

It's funny you should pick on the number 6. Last year we were given our key on arrival and we asked if it was a 6 or if it was a 9 and were told (we thought) it was 6. So there we were trying to get into number 6 and the key wouldn't unlock the door. Yes it was a number 9. Good job the people who were in number 6 were not actually in at the time!!! So if you were in that room at Teresa at the end of August last year we were not trying to rob you lol!!!
Luckily, you were not given the key for room No. 11 then, you would have had to attack yourself for breaking into your own room!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 02:01:18 AM »
I know what you mean...our 2 reps were more interested in getting a tad tipsy! One of them had just been transfered from an all inclusive resort and made it quite clear that the only thing she looks forward to is her day off, thats nice! I nearly commented that she could always go work in an office instead of this little bit of paradise but I got "the look" off hubby! WHY do they take the job on??

don

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »
I know what you mean...our 2 reps were more interested in getting a tad tipsy! One of them had just been transfered from an all inclusive resort and made it quite clear that the only thing she looks forward to is her day off, thats nice! I nearly commented that she could always go work in an office instead of this little bit of paradise but I got "the look" off hubby! WHY do they take the job on??
Because it's a 6 month holiday in the sun with PAY?????????????????????????????/

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 05:10:25 AM »
Because it's a 6 month holiday in the sun with PAY?????????????????????????????/
It's no holiday if they have to look after us lot!! - lol!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 09:46:48 AM »
They know what they are signing up for when they take the job on. 6 months in a lovely sunshine resort and then they get shipped out to a lovely Winter ski resort or even to the Canaries for Winter sunshine.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2009, 10:38:24 PM »
They know what they are signing up for when they take the job on. 6 months in a lovely sunshine resort and then they get shipped out to a lovely Winter ski resort or even to the Canaries for Winter sunshine.
And they care - so much!!

don

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2009, 11:06:47 PM »
We're on our Hollies and they're on their Jollies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 11:12:37 PM »
Hi-HOOOOO Hiiiii-Hooooooooooo,         Hi-Ho Hi-Ho - it's off to Hols we go, with a donald duck and a bit of luck, Hi-ho Hi-ho Hi-ho Hi-Ho!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 12:13:01 AM »
I think the reps should only be seen and not heard  lol!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 03:59:02 AM »
That's children Jules!! - opps not much difference!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 04:02:52 AM »
''On a carousel!!''  from the "Bus Stop" , the "Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress)".
said "Stop In The Name Of Love".

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2009, 11:24:36 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dhear hear! Jules ;D ;D ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2009, 03:31:03 PM »
Shellbell - congratulations - you are the latest case of spell flu in this epidemic!!

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »
Shellbell - congratulations - you are the latest case of spell flu in this epidemic!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni