Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

F A O ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/12) > >>

don:

"thanks mate can be found at fedra during the day tonight tarros pool bar mon a oils soooo hot back to a mythos"
/color]

For Zoe........... Roughly translated from the above quote "Can be found at the Fedra Mare pool today (Sunday) as being bone idle (the heat mixed with Mythos) . Tonight I am going  to the Tzaros pool bar (up the hill behind the Juice Bar). Tomorrow night I am eating at Ozzy Oils."
That's the lot from Chrisno2 today folks.  

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on June 14, 2009, 05:04:13 PM ---
"thanks mate can be found at fedra during the day tonight tarros pool bar mon a oils soooo hot back to a mythos"
/color]

For Zoe........... Roughly translated from the above quote "Can be found at the Fedra Mare pool today (Sunday) as being bone idle (the heat mixed with Mythos) . Tonight I am going  to the Tzaros pool bar (up the hill behind the Juice Bar). Tomorrow night I am eating at Ozzy Oils."

--- End quote ---
And if Zoe was to walk in wearing just a pair of pale blue "Bridget Jones" Knickers and a pink push-up bra while holding a yellow Rose in her teeth, Chris will recognise her immediately!! LOL

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 15, 2009, 10:38:57 AM ---
/color]

--- End quote ---
And if Zoe was to walk in wearing just a pair of pale blue "Bridget Jones" Knickers and a pink push-up bra while holding a yellow Rose in her teeth, Chris will recognise her immediately!! LOL

--- End quote ---
Probably think she was George W Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on June 15, 2009, 08:55:48 PM ---
/color]

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I don't think the bush comes into it - remember - Bridget Jones!!!

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 16, 2009, 02:41:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 15, 2009, 08:55:48 PM ---
/color]

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I don't think the bush comes into it - remember - Bridget Jones!!!

--- End quote ---
Imagination running riot again Tony !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version