website > Report Broken Link, incorrect information, Forum rules etc

Respect and Dignity in the Forum!!

(1/11) > >>

tonyco1:
Hi All - We have noted the odd complete naughty word being "Fully" dropped into the conversation here on the forum.
Can I ask us all to remember that kids visit and read this as well, and any "naughty words" should not really be given out in full format,
However, if it is a ''must'' to cement a point, and you really must, lets all agree at the least, to put it in the starred format:
i.e. B****r, etc, at least that way, we the Adults, (hopefully), can work it out and the kids,
who probably know anyway, can't actually repeat it and justify it as acceptable, by saying - well it was on the forum.
This way no one can get upset, it's just a bit of old fashioned respect for others!!
Now - don't shoot me for this one, because we can still have the usual fun!!,
I certainly don't want us to be like my workplace where it's over-the-top Political Correctness and run by killjoys!!
Enjoy it and have fun - S S here we come!!

2sanstef:
Well said Tony! This forum is for the enjoyment of all and I don't want the worry of having to review all posts  :)

swedebasher:
Doesn't the forum software have a naughty word filter??

Jules:
Well put Tony. As we all know children probably do look on here on there parents log ins as well as guests. The forums are for great information and also for good fun. :) :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: swedebasher on June 11, 2009, 09:18:09 PM ---Doesn't the forum software have a naughty word filter??

--- End quote ---
No in a word, so we just need to use a touch of common sense!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version