Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Back home

<< < (2/18) > >>

Patandgra:
 According to my missus the easiest way to locate us on holiday is to listen for the very loud snoring coming from a large brown blob any afternoon on the beach, she,ll be about ten yards away which she says is a fairly safe distance to be when I'm in snooze mode,she does throw sand at me periodically so i roll over and get an even tan, bless her thoughtfulness.  ;D

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Patandgra on June 10, 2009, 07:16:55 PM --- According to my missus the easiest way to locate us on holiday is to listen for the very loud snoring coming from a large brown blob any afternoon on the beach, she,ll be about ten yards away which she says is a fairly safe distance to be when I'm in snooze mode,she does throw sand at me periodically so i roll over and get an even tan, bless her thoughtfulness.  ;D

--- End quote ---
Hey - I thought I was the only one like that - - -  and the only one with a wife like that!!! LOL
Maybe we should have a snorers corner on the beach - we could work it so we snore with each wave coming in - sorted - no obvious sound!!

stressed0506:
i need to join you then Tony! Went away last year with staff from school  and slept in a barn.They now all refuse to go away with me again. Tried loads of things but nothing stops me... even my daughter makes me take a matress into the kitchen when we stay in Dimitra or Theodora!

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 10, 2009, 09:06:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Patandgra on June 10, 2009, 07:16:55 PM --- According to my missus the easiest way to locate us on holiday is to listen for the very loud snoring coming from a large brown blob any afternoon on the beach, she,ll be about ten yards away which she says is a fairly safe distance to be when I'm in snooze mode,she does throw sand at me periodically so i roll over and get an even tan, bless her thoughtfulness.  ;D

--- End quote ---
Hey - I thought I was the only one like that - - -  and the only one with a wife like that!!! LOL
Maybe we should have a snorers corner on the beach - we could work it so we snore with each wave coming in - sorted - no obvious sound!!

--- End quote ---
Mine just sticks the boot in to roll me over! Alternatively to make me fall asleep she asks for a drink! Then again if its Chrisno2 I drop into a coma (forjulesandzoeimeantcomma)

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 10, 2009, 09:06:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
But with all that going on the rest of us would have to look out for a landlside or even a tidal wave. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version