Author Topic: Back home  (Read 52081 times)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Back home
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »
just got back first load in washing and looking to see if we can get a something for sep/oct
Hope you had good time Zoe. When we get back I just can't wait to get the washer on and then to put everything away for the next one.
WOMEN KNOW YOUR PLACE! Dont you have anything better to do??

So that's Jules in touch with her feminine side then? Talk about stereotyping!!!!
Forget the photo's - just do washing - eh! Jules now I am worried about you!! LOL
If us women didn't do the washing and drying we would get our cases out for the next holiday and find dirty, smelly clothes mostly of the male variety lol!!!

Me and Tony are modern men.............WE HELP............. We B***er off down the pub while pretending to take the dog for a walk.. Not our fault women are gullible. I don't even have a dog!!!
Probably best you being out of the way - you men wouldn't be able to cope with the multi tasking. lol!! ;)

don

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »
just got back first load in washing and looking to see if we can get a something for sep/oct
Hope you had good time Zoe. When we get back I just can't wait to get the washer on and then to put everything away for the next one.

So that's Jules in touch with her feminine side then? Talk about stereotyping!!!!
Forget the photo's - just do washing - eh! Jules now I am worried about you!! LOL
If us women didn't do the washing and drying we would get our cases out for the next holiday and find dirty, smelly clothes mostly of the male variety lol!!!

Me and Tony are modern men.............WE HELP............. We B***er off down the pub while pretending to take the dog for a walk.. Not our fault women are gullible. I don't even have a dog!!!
Probably best you being out of the way - you men wouldn't be able to cope with the multi tasking. lol!! ;)

JULES................ How very dare you?     You've already posted on here that you use Willies   Wash House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2009, 09:06:10 PM »

JULES................ How very dare you?     You've already posted on here that you use Willies   Wash House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't send everything to Willies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »

author=Zimmer

Zim old chap, I think that the Ladies will flay you alive after that remark!!
Jules - I am Mr.Multi-Tasker himself - so is Don - we can drink and look at passing women at the same time!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2009, 09:11:24 PM »

I don't send everything to Willies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jules - I heard!! You really are a naughty girl!!
Please send me 1 pair of white and two black ones - soiled - the cheque is in the post!! LOL !!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2009, 09:13:32 PM »

author=Zimmer

Jules - I am Mr.Multi-Tasker himself - so is Don - we can drink and look at passing women at the same time!! LOL
Of course we have better things to do , but the washing machine will not fill itself, put powder and Comfort in and then switch itself on all by itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2009, 09:16:20 PM »

author=Zimmer

Of course we have better things to do , but the washing machine will not fill itself, put powder and Comfort in and then switch itself on all by itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jules - do I detect that you moved past my racy comments?? - - - and - - - -
Please do not do a posting on how to fill the washing machine - yawn!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2009, 09:47:09 PM »

author=Zimmer

Maybe it is boring but it still needs doing - you men you are so priceless. No I didn't miss your own comments- but you don't just look you ogle lol!!

don

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2009, 10:53:35 PM »

author=Zimmer

Oh for an old boiler, dolly tub, dolly peg, washboard and mangle!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the violins Woman moaning again!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2009, 11:44:06 PM »

author=Zimmer

Oh for an old boiler, dolly tub, dolly peg, washboard and mangle!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the violins Woman moaning again!!
Some of us are to young for all them things !!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2009, 12:18:22 AM »

author=Zimmer

Maybe it is boring but it still needs doing - you men you are so priceless. No I didn't miss your own comments- but you don't just look you ogle lol!!
We already did the Ogle (Yodell) Joke!!

don

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2009, 01:31:56 AM »

author=Zimmer

We already did the Ogle (Yodell) Joke!!

Now that epitomises the legendary multi tasking skills of the female of the species. They can sit down and read................... but they still miss the joke!!!!

zoe

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2009, 01:11:09 PM »
miss the joke he is usualy siting opposite reading the paper ;D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:19:32 PM by zoe »

don

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »
I feel so sorry for the poor Roys of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2009, 05:38:09 PM »
miss the joke he is usualy siting opposite reading the paper ;D
I like it Zoe  ha ha !! ;)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni