Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Best place for a Cooked full English Breakfast

(1/7) > >>

tonyco1:
We like the 2 Stars Best, otherwise the Condor, or Little Prince.
Name your Top 3 places.

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 07, 2009, 06:34:34 AM ---We like the 2 Stars Best, otherwise the Condor, or Little Prince.
Name your Top 3 places.

--- End quote ---
Little Prince , 2 Stars and Barras in no particular order. :) Have tried Condor and didn't rate it as good as them (our opinion only). Can't seem to get as comfortable in there.

don:

--- Quote from: JULES T on June 07, 2009, 11:21:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 07, 2009, 06:34:34 AM ---We like the 2 Stars Best, otherwise the Condor, or Little Prince.
Name your Top 3 places.

--- End quote ---
Little Prince , 2 Stars and Barras in no particular order. :) Have tried Condor and didn't rate it as good as them (our opinion only). Can't seem to get as comfortable in there.

--- End quote ---
The BIN as an alternative to an onrushing cardiac arrest!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on June 07, 2009, 01:28:48 PM ---
Name your Top 3 places.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Says the man in the plaster & Iron Mask, You enjoy your bowl of Bran and toilet fodder,
I'll enjoy 2 weeks of great holiday eating!!

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 07, 2009, 08:09:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: don on June 07, 2009, 01:28:48 PM ---
Name your Top 3 places.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Says the man in the plaster & Iron Mask, You enjoy your bowl of Bran and toilet fodder,
I'll enjoy 2 weeks of great holiday eating!!

--- End quote ---
It's not something I eat at home ............ I am though more than partial to cheese on toast sandwiched over bacon, black pudding, mushroom, sausage and tomato. Rarely eat breakfast as am generally rushing out eating a banana for convenience!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version