Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Airport

(1/5) > >>

Stevazoid:
Hi everyone, I`ve been lurking in the background for sometime , learning about San Stefanos. Thought it was time to join in.

Going to Corfu for the first time in July, travelling independently. I`ve heard the airport can be a bit of a nightmare at certain times. Just wondered if you guys have had any bad experiences or can offer any tips to make it less stressful.

Steve

swedebasher:
Airport IS a constant nightmare, and not much better than it was in the 1990s. They could have extended it but made a car park instead, so it remains totally incapable of handling the throughput.

don:
It is the only place I've ever been where you join a queue just to queue to join another queue to join a further queue! Take a cue from me.........Just go with the flow it's only a minor inconvenience1

Jules:
Try to make sure you have a bottled drink to have whilst queing as they start the queues outside and it can be a bit hot in the day.

Jules:
Sorry forgot to welcome you. As you have probably noticed most of us have an answer for most questions on San Stefanos. If you need any info at all just ask :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version