Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

It's all greek to me

(1/3) > >>

Zimmer:
Όταν πουλιέται ένα σπίτι κονομάνε όλοι. Εφορία, δικηγόροι, εργολάβοι, αλλά πιο σημαντικό όταν μένουν εδώ για πάντα φέρνουν τα χρήματα τους και τα χαλάvε εδώ. des to email pou esteila

looks good tho'  :-[....Do you wish you could speak a bit more than just "touristyspeak"? I do [ maybe you can ! ]

Jules:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on May 31, 2009, 01:57:17 PM ---Όταν πουλιέται ένα σπίτι κονομάνε όλοι. Εφορία, δικηγόροι, εργολάβοι, αλλά πιο σημαντικό όταν μένουν εδώ για πάντα φέρνουν τα χρήματα τους και τα χαλάvε εδώ. des to email pou esteila

looks good tho'  :-[....Do you wish you could speak a bit more than just "touristyspeak"? I do [ maybe you can ! ]

--- End quote ---
We only do the touristy stuff whilst on holiday - we practice it a bit before we go as well.

ianandsarah:
We try to learn a little more every year, even tried to get a MUZZY language course in Greek but BBC say no call for it. So back to the dodgy american bloke trying to teach me Greek in the car cd.

swedebasher:
Thats to do with house purchase isn't it??

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: swedebasher on May 31, 2009, 07:40:47 PM ---Thats to do with house purchase isn't it??

--- End quote ---
Luckily 90% speak English - or we'd all be in trouble!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version