Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

fedra mare.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jules:
On the web site it does look lovely with great views as well.

CHRIS NO 2:
yes they are jules great for that kick start coffee in the morning and to lay in bed and hear the sea and no hill. we have the 1st floor appt on the right which has 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a lounge  3 patio doors and that view

will all be real soooooooooon

chris

Jules:

--- Quote from: CHRIS NO 2 on June 01, 2009, 10:06:53 AM ---yes they are jules great for that kick start coffee in the morning and to lay in bed and hear the sea and no hill. we have the 1st floor appt on the right which has 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a lounge  3 patio doors and that view

will all be real soooooooooon

chris

--- End quote ---
Bet you can't wait - I know we can't. I have been looking for places without the hill - so Fedra will definitely be on the list.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: CHRIS NO 2 on June 01, 2009, 09:28:22 AM ---hi tony

up to the church trun left 50yards up a slight hill

you have christina appts facing the road then behind them is the fedra its a little jem tucked away

www.fedramare.gr and  www.christina-apartments.eu

chris

--- End quote ---
I know them well, we viewed them a few years ago - Just didn't recall the Name.
The Apartments are spacious and very well fitted out! Dimitris showed us around.
We then lost the contact details - I would have considered them this year as well had I had the details.

don:
Chrisno2   Firstly have a great holiday and remember the drinks are on YOU!!!! What did you expect?
Can you give us prices for Christinas and Fedra Mare please? Probably late June and then if you play your cards right I'll buy you a ruddy drink in 2010 LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version